End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

I'm digging that CS wood, lots of character! ~ One of those Mofo's will absolutely end up in my stash eventually, love those lines and it looks very comfy as you say.

It is literally one of the most comfortable and balanced and well-ergo'ed knives I have held from Busse. And that "magnum meltdown" is a phenomenal success in my opinion.

C

I just went back and looked at the Burp- Man, slap that ergo handle on it and I'm in serious love- they both share of lot of similarities. Just looking at yours, I couldn't care less what steel it is, it's just a badass looking blade. These bags had a fair amount of them and they certainly grew on me.

Ok so here's the grab bags , landed today :)
Now first here's the moment of extreme panic, when your box arrives showing this :-(
IMG_2349.PNG IMG_2357.PNG

Hole right through the shipping box !!!! !!!!!
Now to open with my guts in a knot !!!

IMG_2350.PNG

Inside four (4) wrapped up tight :) but gotta hope nobody got out or was taken out !!! :eek::eek::mad:

So unwrapped here are the scores :) :) :)

IMG_2358.PNG IMG_2359.PNG IMG_2360.PNG IMG_2361.PNG IMG_2362.PNG IMG_2363.PNG

Well the value certainly adds up so I'm extremely happy :) all really great blades !! :)

But I have to say that ripped open box does bother me some, with not knowing exactly what I was looking for inside. But otherwise I sure do love these grab bag offerings :)

Thank you Bossman and Busse crew !!!!!!!!!!!! This sure was a infi pile of fun !! :)

Noice!! Love that mini-vex. It would go perfectly with my bronze/olive one.... ;)

So here it is! i think the waiting was worth it! this is four $500 bags.

and the piece de resistance

Im not really sure what it is though... it looks like it has stabilized flower handles and a hammered blade finish. any ideas what it might be guys? @Jerry Busse
Sweet! I have a BME g2 that matches your Huck. Email me at abttexas@yahoo.com please would like to talk more about our collections. I got several of the ones you did. Nice bags!
IMG_20170921_102722.jpg

Who has got the most INFI blades so far? I got 5 bags and only 2 INFI knives. Just curious.

ManRay ManRay
I am thinking that those handles might be pinecone. Not the normal scales you see, where they are cut from end to end, but cut in discs and laid side by side.

Nice scores.

Back