Endela

I like the model with the Emerson opener. Some might think it's redundant, but I like that option.

Mr. Sal,

I recently got my Endela a few days ago, and gave it a good workout yesterday. I love this knife! My boss noticed it when I used it to cut extra thick zip ties. He said, "That's a good knife." He's not a knife guy, and isn't familiar with Spyderco.

Last edited:
I really wanted to try out K390. After much agonizing between the Endela and the Endura, I bought an Endela. The Endura blade length has long been one of my benchmarks for a useful folder for my rural lifestyle, but it's a bit large in the pocket. I was hoping the Endela would be more pocket friendly (it is!) but still have enough blade (not sure about that). I guess I'll have to get an Endura to compare it to.

I may have to get a plain Jane Endela(black handled VG10) as I absolutely love my Endura 1 full serrated. Carried a Delaca 50/50 for about ten years at work but i have found the longer bladed Endura suits my lifestyle atm. And fidget factor is great.

Just pulled the trigger on a k390 Endela! Since my 2 favorite Spyderco models are the PM2 and Delica I think this will be a great knife for me.

I just used the endela to splinter some wood to repair some cabinets.
It doesn't even seem like I used it.

K390 has my respect.

Received mine a few days ago. Great addition to the frn line of knives! I have an Urban in k390 so I had some familiarity with the steel but the longer blade puts it in a whole new class. Love the color of the frn on this one. Great knife Sal, thanks for producing this one. It’s going into the regular rotation.

I've had a K390 PM2 for some time now. The K390 Seki models are just great values and I wanted to try one of them. I was split between the Endura and Endela. I've never had either and ended up going for the Endela thinking that I would just skip the Endura and grab a Police when they're released. The day I got the Endela I was really happy with it. I ended up ordering an Endura in K390 yesterday as I now feel I need to try it as well.

I always saw the Stretch as the size-compromise between the Delica and Endura--sort of the 'middle brother' of the line, which makes the Endela unnecessary to my collection. YMMV. I'm waiting for my steel pharmacist to get the Stretch 2 straight spine K390 in stock... to quote the Kool-Aid man: oh yeah! :D

Still, I know some folks don't like a forward choil on their knives, so it's always good to have options... :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I always saw the Stretch as the size-compromise between the Delica and Endura--sort of the 'middle brother' of the line, which makes the Endela unnecessary to my collection. YMMV. I'm waiting for my steel pharmacist to get the Stretch 2 straight spine K390 in stock... to quote the Kool-Aid man: oh yeah! :D

Still, I know some folks don't like a forward choil on their knives, so it's always good to have options... :cool::thumbsup:

I will most likely grab the Stretch once it's released and if it were available I might have picked it up over the Endela but I will say that I do really like the Endela's tip being pointed downward so I'm happy with my purchase.

It is not stainless, but I'm finding that it stays pretty clean and bright if I rinse and wipe the blade after cutting anything acidic.

Last edited:
1sIRnrB.jpg

I've been pouring this knife to work like a utility knife.
It's tough !! Still sharp as when I got it.
Fantastic knife.
AIy9mou.jpg
DtcE2gu.jpg

Back