Endela

Mossyhorn

Enlightened Rogue
Gold Member
I like the model with the Emerson opener. Some might think it's redundant, but I like that option.

Billy The Hungry

Basic Member
Mr. Sal,

I recently got my Endela a few days ago, and gave it a good workout yesterday. I love this knife! My boss noticed it when I used it to cut extra thick zip ties. He said, "That's a good knife." He's not a knife guy, and isn't familiar with Spyderco.

Last edited:

Evany

Gold Member
I really wanted to try out K390. After much agonizing between the Endela and the Endura, I bought an Endela. The Endura blade length has long been one of my benchmarks for a useful folder for my rural lifestyle, but it's a bit large in the pocket. I was hoping the Endela would be more pocket friendly (it is!) but still have enough blade (not sure about that). I guess I'll have to get an Endura to compare it to.

David Nowlin

Gold Member
I may have to get a plain Jane Endela(black handled VG10) as I absolutely love my Endura 1 full serrated. Carried a Delaca 50/50 for about ten years at work but i have found the longer bladed Endura suits my lifestyle atm. And fidget factor is great.

Just pulled the trigger on a k390 Endela! Since my 2 favorite Spyderco models are the PM2 and Delica I think this will be a great knife for me.

I just used the endela to splinter some wood to repair some cabinets.
It doesn't even seem like I used it.

K390 has my respect.

Received mine a few days ago. Great addition to the frn line of knives! I have an Urban in k390 so I had some familiarity with the steel but the longer blade puts it in a whole new class. Love the color of the frn on this one. Great knife Sal, thanks for producing this one. It’s going into the regular rotation.

BMCGear

Gold Member
I've had a K390 PM2 for some time now. The K390 Seki models are just great values and I wanted to try one of them. I was split between the Endura and Endela. I've never had either and ended up going for the Endela thinking that I would just skip the Endura and grab a Police when they're released. The day I got the Endela I was really happy with it. I ended up ordering an Endura in K390 yesterday as I now feel I need to try it as well.

timberweasel

Platinum Member
I always saw the Stretch as the size-compromise between the Delica and Endura--sort of the 'middle brother' of the line, which makes the Endela unnecessary to my collection. YMMV. I'm waiting for my steel pharmacist to get the Stretch 2 straight spine K390 in stock... to quote the Kool-Aid man: oh yeah! :D

Still, I know some folks don't like a forward choil on their knives, so it's always good to have options... :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:

BMCGear

Gold Member
I always saw the Stretch as the size-compromise between the Delica and Endura--sort of the 'middle brother' of the line, which makes the Endela unnecessary to my collection. YMMV. I'm waiting for my steel pharmacist to get the Stretch 2 straight spine K390 in stock... to quote the Kool-Aid man: oh yeah! :D

Still, I know some folks don't like a forward choil on their knives, so it's always good to have options... :cool::thumbsup:

I will most likely grab the Stretch once it's released and if it were available I might have picked it up over the Endela but I will say that I do really like the Endela's tip being pointed downward so I'm happy with my purchase.

Evany

Gold Member
It is not stainless, but I'm finding that it stays pretty clean and bright if I rinse and wipe the blade after cutting anything acidic.

Last edited:
1sIRnrB.jpg

I've been pouring this knife to work like a utility knife.
It's tough !! Still sharp as when I got it.
Fantastic knife.
AIy9mou.jpg
DtcE2gu.jpg