Endura Wharncliffe???

I would purchased 2 however, hope the design does not have a large "hump" on the spine.

The photos of the modified standard Endura blade are much more practical.

Regards,
FK

The drawing that we have is more like the one drawn above by Jazzz. Full sized Endura blade. We're working on a 3.5" blade version of the Endura/
delica series, so there may be a 3.5' version some time in the future.

sal

The drawing that we have is more like the one drawn above by Jazzz. Full sized Endura blade. We're working on a 3.5" blade version of the Endura/
delica series, so there may be a 3.5' version some time in the future.

sal

Sal,

With the making of 3.5” model, can we have a slightly longer Endura blade? I see the handle has about 5mm space to still hide the tip. It’ll be more differentiation vs the 3.5” model.

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

The 3.5" is to meet legal requirements of our changing blade-scape. We'll probably leave the Endura as it is, as we're planning an FRN Police 4 for those that just prefer to carry a longer blade.

sal

Thanks Sal, agree, longer will get too close with Police FRN ... I forgot about it (Police) :)

Hi Chris,

The 3.5" is to meet legal requirements of our changing blade-scape. We'll probably leave the Endura as it is, as we're planning an FRN Police 4 for those that just prefer to carry a longer blade.

sal

FRN Police 4?! Nice!!! Came to this thread pumped about the idea of a warncliffe Endura, now this thread keeps getting better. A warnie endura 4 and an FRN Police 4 would be my idea of two perfect Spydercos. Mind me asking what type of steel you are thinking about for the P4 Mr. Glesser?

Back