Endura Wharncliffe???

Can you imagine the cardboard you could cut with that thing?
I'd have a new back pocket knife to go with my other Enduras.

I had to laugh a little. Some people seem to have daily attacks from hordes of cardboard boxes. Lol:) Kill em with a spyderco.:cool:

I had to laugh a little. Some people seem to have daily attacks from hordes of cardboard boxes. Lol:) Kill em with a spyderco.:cool:

:D I see what you're sayin'. I do cut a lot of it in my job though, but that's for the Delica to handle.

I don't want to resurrect a more or less dead thread

Why not? Reason dictates that an old thread can be posted to when the post adds value. Your post adds value to anyone considering the Wharncliffe Endura or standard Endura. And I agree with your assessment 100%. I've had the standard Endura, and the Wharncliffe, and as far as the knife hobby goes, the Wharncliffe profile brings me significantly more enjoyment (and usefulness) than the standard. So much that it inherited my standard Endura's handle. :D

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_5070.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

Hi Jazz, thanks for being persistent about the Japanese FRN wharnies! I have both and love them immensely! I wanted them even before I heard about you getting after it.

Thank you for the kind words about my humble mod. It is indeed the factory G10, ground and sanded, with a little modding to the lock bar also. And since you asked so nicely (what are you Canadian? :p), here you go:

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5075.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

Back