ESEE forum knife

Would you purchase a new "Pack" knife?

• Yes, I would buy one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm not interested in a new "Pack" knife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would so love to see an orange blade, black micarta Izzy 2 as an ESEE cult knife!
maybe we could get it with "Mr Koolaid" laser etched on the blade?

Ooohhhhh Yeeeaaahhh.

But the mods are saying:

Oooohhhh Noooooooo

I would so love to see an orange blade, black micarta Izzy 2 as an ESEE cult knife!

Definately :thumbup: for that idea!!!

Reading all those Izzy-bite threads this tiny ant might be the BEST choice for the next RatPack knife in my opinion ;)

I would be interested, but have never gone through the rigmarole of getting a RAT Pack number.

I believe the fuster cluck of the last Rat Pack blade sealed the deal for any future ones.

Have my RC-3 pack knife and that's good enough for me.

Were there to be another one I'd be in, but that is a very unlikely event.

I believe no profit was made on the pack knives, and any way you slice it, people are dumb. I believe 99% of the problems though were people who don't post here often, and were attracted to the less than cost price of the knife. They obviously don't order custom items often, as they expected them to be shipped out nearly immediately after order.

Only way I see it being done again is if someone gathers cash themselves, does a custom order to ESEE, and handles it themselves. There's a few strategic issues with that, But I can't see asking the company or Mods to have to do that again.

Would have to be a fast design process, order and payment, long wait with no email contact for anything other than address changes, then shipping. Sounds simple, but someone would screw it up.

My #1 suggestion though, is to throw in a patch, and charge more than retail. It'll keep away idiots.

Along Dizwolf's thoughts I was curious about the Private Label section of the ESEE site.

"Minimum order (per blade style): 50 pcs. Artwork must be supplied in vector based line art (.EPS or .CDL files), one color only. Law enforcement agencies click here."

So can Joe Blow get a run of knives with his own artwork engraved on the blade (or scales?) so long as it's an order for 50+?

Last edited:
If somehow the new ESEE 3 folder were part of this and orange isn't an option, I'm game.

As crazy as this sounds I would do it again for ya'll. I don't think its out of the question. Let me work on 'the man.' As it was before if your dumb shows I cancel your order.

I would definitely buy one. I would pre-pay with no concerns as well.

I'm still trying to track down an original RAT Pack knife for sale.

If somehow the new ESEE 3 folder were part of this and orange isn't an option, I'm game.

I wouldn't argue at all with orange but when I saw this thread I had hoped someone would suggest the folder. I'd be on that like a fat kid on a twinkie!

I wasn't interested in the original Pack Knife and I'm not interested in any others. It's like buying a collectable shovel.

that would be amazing. how about a izzy two with orange scales, like a mini of the original rat pack knife

I have a RC-4, so I am not so sure I need another 'special' one. That said, I would LOVE to have an Izula folder as a Pack Knife.

So count me in.

As crazy as this sounds I would do it again for ya'll. I don't think its out of the question. Let me work on 'the man.' As it was before if your dumb shows I cancel your order.

I remember the last debacle...

...must of been like childbirth Mrs. Shotgunner11...

...if Mom's remembered the pain of the first, there would be far less of us around...

Thanks, your a good one,

Chris

Back