ESEE forum knife

Would you purchase a new "Pack" knife?

• Yes, I would buy one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm not interested in a new "Pack" knife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i like the idea, but i feel like i wouldn't want to use the knife and just keep it as a collectible. that being said, there are other esee knives that i still want to buy to use and can't offord at the moment, so i'm not really in the market for a collectible. i really do like the idea though. maybe if it was an izula, i'd be in, since they are relatively cheap. being a new member of the pack, i realize that i don't really have much say in anything, but that's my two cents.

As crazy as this sounds I would do it again for ya'll. I don't think its out of the question. Let me work on 'the man.' As it was before if your dumb shows I cancel your order.

I will be happy to handle all customer service questions for you Katie:thumbup:

I promise I will be my normal polite self.:)

Last edited:
As crazy as this sounds I would do it again for ya'll. I don't think its out of the question. Let me work on 'the man.' As it was before if your dumb shows I cancel your order.

glutten for punishment...lmao...but if you do it you know i will get one..:p

How many members were there at the time of the first "Pack" knife?

I'm #283 and I remember the knife landing shortly after I got my number. Somehow, I completely missed the sign up. :eek:

:thumbup: There you go.

Hmm. Don't recall. I'm #76.:)

I'd buy one. Hopefully in the Izula - 6 range. I'd love a Junglas but it wouldn't work out well for my area. I'd love it to be a 4.

How many members were there at the time of the first "Pack" knife?

I'm #283 and I remember the knife landing shortly after I got my number. Somehow, I completely missed the sign up. :eek:

:thumbup: There you go.

For some reason the number 300 serial numbered and 200 unnumbered is stuck in my brain :confused: might be way off but ????
but I know several members recieved a pair per number, I got 2 RP#003

This is a surprise! I'll get what ever it is,if ever it comes
how about a Izula or Izlla2 in some unique color?or a pack light machete it's the only one I don't have yet,and I'm soon to buy one anyway.or the first run of the the new laser strike could be the ESEE pack knife!!!

Last edited:
I missed the first round, but I just wasn't following this subforum as much back then.
I would go for a 4. It and a Junglas are the two ESEE's I'd like to get. Be cool to have one with my RP#.
If it's any other model, I'd probably be out. No biggy either way.
However, I do pay promptly, and I don't bug the hell out of people over timelines.

I would love if this happened again for the Izula I, II or the ESEE 4.

On the other hand, I understand how much work it would be and there is no way I could ask anyone to do this. :D

The mods on this subforum are the best on bladeforums imo. :thumbup:

I would guess that it would be easiest to just make one color (to prevent members from buying both colors and preventing others from getting one) or only make them for the 1000 Rat Pack members and offer either one or both colors per member.

They could all be specifically pre-ordered and paid for by Pack members who wanted in and not just all manufactured (1000 knives or 1000 of each color) to prevent being left with numbered knives going to people who aren't in the Rat Pack then having that person complain someone else has 'their' knife. Buyers receive the knife in the number of their rat pack number and people who don't opt in give up their rights and their knife (knives) aren't produced.

I would guess something simple like an Izula II would be a good compromise for everyone - it's a great knife, small, very versatile and cheaper. I don't think too many people don't like the Izula II.

That's my two cents on how I think it would be easiest to manage.

Thank you, Ma'am! My vote goes for an Izula folder, A 3 folder or an Izula II in that order. and I'm willing to pre-pay also.

Stupid touch screen droid accidentally voted no I feel sick but I would love to get my hands on one

I was here for the first Rat Pack knife signup. It was a nightmare for the poor souls running it and why Mrs. S would volunteer to do it all over again baffles me. She must really love us all:)That being said, I would sign up for another pack knife if it was a 4. For me it's not a yes or no answer.

Back