Everyone's latest acquisitions!

S90V, Carbon Fiber presentation scale, Titanium frame lock, steel lockbar interface/over-travel stop, full flat grind, great ergos and huge yet still slim and trim, carries like a smaller knife, slick action and razor sharp. What more could I ask for???

91F8D294-E145-4867-AEC7-9779CBB6F05B_zpsrmd46wzp.jpg

5CA55786-9688-4FFA-93AA-771D3DC69234_zpsmximouj9.jpg

S90V, Carbon Fiber presentation scale, Titanium frame lock, steel lockbar interface/over-travel stop, full flat grind, great ergos and huge yet still slim and trim, carries like a smaller knife, slick action and razor sharp. What more could I ask for???

91F8D294-E145-4867-AEC7-9779CBB6F05B_zpsrmd46wzp.jpg

5CA55786-9688-4FFA-93AA-771D3DC69234_zpsmximouj9.jpg

How about tip-up and 3D machined cf and ti scales?

That would be pretty sick. Ide opt for a Wilson Combat starburst pattern on both sides, but even spyderco's fluted machining would be nice. Ok, so of I could CPM 3V blade steel would be awesome too, but for a factory knife thats under $300, the current config is pretty darn good.

Ya I'm broke, so what?!

I still got me a brand new spidie!
Haha My work van was broken into 2 nights ago and roughly 3 grand of personal tools were stolen. Not in a position to be dropping $ on blades at the moment, but this will do. It's pretty sweet, well made.

I sent my wife a text that I was depressed so I bought a new spidie. No response yet.. looking forward to sending her these pics when she does.

I had the 40th native in my hand (so sweet) I should have bought that!

XNBByR0.jpg
Received my first Bradford today. Plus it's my first time trying out N690. I thought I'd get the cheaper option at least until I decide on whether or not I like it. So far I do, it's small for sure, but it seems like I can get a lot of use out of it.

Back