1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 44 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SW-EDC, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    buying spree this week.... first up rat 1...followed by 2 off brand OTFs and a Bali, then....Camillus Jolt, ended with a Spyderco Szabo.... I also worked in a custom leather crossdraw sheath for the Becker BK11 in the mix as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hermit dave

hermit dave Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. ncmiked

ncmiked

Feb 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

4. Nic S.

Nic S.

Mar 4, 2012
    Here is my latest. [​IMG]

5. SW-EDC

SW-EDC Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Some great knives everyone!

6. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    My most recent buy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    I think that they should have done a small fuller instead of a nail nick. Overall I am really diggin this thing.

8. Jubakuba

Jubakuba

Feb 6, 2016
    Almost went with a Morff myself...was searching for a place to take my money on a Sablya. KnifeCenter has a preorder up...but the rep I spoke to after putting in for one didn't seem to know when, how, or really if they'd be getting some.
    CKF says they're "done producing" them aside from one-off's so I doubt KnifeCenter gets any more in. So I jumped on this beauty the moment it was posted.
    Turns out they'll be releasing the last 20 of their 300 run on their site soon...but I don't care. This one is just too gorgeous.
    [​IMG]

There is another one-off available at the time of this post if anyone is interested.
    <link to non-supporting dealer removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
    lenstay likes this.
  9. shakey01

shakey01

Feb 7, 2016
    Came in Friday.
    [​IMG]

10. Wolverine666

Wolverine666 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Yes. I was a about a mile offshore. The water had some chop and while I was cutting some line , I lost my footing for a split second. That's when I dropped the knife and watched it slide right off the pulpit. I really liked that Native5. I don't carry small EDC's often. But when I do it's always the Native5.

11. SW-EDC

Dec 4, 2015
    I hear ya.

Did you ever get another?

12. Valdezrl

Valdezrl

Nov 17, 2015
    Found this one when I was looking on eBay for another knife. Just love the blade shape and feels great in hand

[​IMG]

lenstay likes this.
  13. ncmiked

ncmiked

Feb 15, 2016
    I really dig the Sablya. How is it to carry? The Morff pockets better than I thought it would, slices really nice wearing the factory edge.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2016
  14. Helderberg

Helderberg

Dec 8, 2013
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

This one is my own creation. Grips and blade are my design.
    Frank.

15. Jubakuba

Jubakuba

Feb 6, 2016
    Just ordered it last night. She'll be heading from Russia to the middle of the continental US...but I'll let you know when I get it.

Yeah, the Morff is definitely the more "practical" looking knife all-in-all though...
    Especially versus mine that I'm going to try my hardest not to baby. I still might get one eventually.

16. ncmiked

ncmiked

Feb 15, 2016
    Cool, will look forward to hearing about it. Mine took just over a week to arrive.

17. Kwon Kwang

Kwon Kwang

Jul 7, 2013
    Last knife I'll be buying for a while, it seems, but I do love this fully serrated Hold Out 1.

[​IMG]

18. oprichnik

oprichnik

Jul 9, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My latest acquisition...forced the patina myself

Prophet118 and lenstay like this.
  19. SW-EDC

Dec 4, 2015
    Love Cold Steel knives but have to say, their pocket clips need to be deeper. Some like the more shallow up top pocket clips.
    Just my 2 Cents on how I like mine residing in my pocket :)

20. Texas Steel

Texas Steel Banned BANNED

Aug 20, 2015
    Got this yesterday [​IMG]

AustinLane7 likes this.