Everyone's latest acquisitions!

100_5707_zps2970fjjq.jpg
100_5705_zpsafh9of4h.jpg
100_5704_zpselurwmwy.jpg
100_5703_zpsh0kh2ewh.jpg
100_5702_zpsdzncxfrd.jpg
100_5701_zpsn5utkvaj.jpg
100_5700_zpsyc7aqf12.jpg

I think that they should have done a small fuller instead of a nail nick. Overall I am really diggin this thing.

Almost went with a Morff myself...was searching for a place to take my money on a Sablya. KnifeCenter has a preorder up...but the rep I spoke to after putting in for one didn't seem to know when, how, or really if they'd be getting some.
CKF says they're "done producing" them aside from one-off's so I doubt KnifeCenter gets any more in. So I jumped on this beauty the moment it was posted.
Turns out they'll be releasing the last 20 of their 300 run on their site soon...but I don't care. This one is just too gorgeous.
YBGDaZA.png

There is another one-off available at the time of this post if anyone is interested.
<link to non-supporting dealer removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you lost it?
:-(

Yes. I was a about a mile offshore. The water had some chop and while I was cutting some line , I lost my footing for a split second. That's when I dropped the knife and watched it slide right off the pulpit. I really liked that Native5. I don't carry small EDC's often. But when I do it's always the Native5.

Found this one when I was looking on eBay for another knife. Just love the blade shape and feels great in hand

2wqfqxy.jpg

Almost went with a Morff myself...was searching for a place to take my money on a Sablya. KnifeCenter has a preorder up...but the rep I spoke to after putting in for one didn't seem to know when, how, or really if they'd be getting some.
CKF says they're "done producing" them aside from one-off's so I doubt KnifeCenter gets any more in. So I jumped on this beauty the moment it was posted.
Turns out they'll be releasing the last 20 of their 300 run on their site soon...but I don't care. This one is just too gorgeous.
YBGDaZA.png

There is another one-off available at the time of this post if anyone is interested.
[Nope]

I really dig the Sablya. How is it to carry? The Morff pockets better than I thought it would, slices really nice wearing the factory edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dig the Sablya. How is it to carry? The Morff pockets better than I thought it would, slices really nice wearing the factory edge.
Just ordered it last night. She'll be heading from Russia to the middle of the continental US...but I'll let you know when I get it.

Yeah, the Morff is definitely the more "practical" looking knife all-in-all though...
Especially versus mine that I'm going to try my hardest not to baby. I still might get one eventually.

Last knife I'll be buying for a while, it seems, but I do love this fully serrated Hold Out 1.

20160308_153301_1.jpg

Love Cold Steel knives but have to say, their pocket clips need to be deeper. Some like the more shallow up top pocket clips.
Just my 2 Cents on how I like mine residing in my pocket :)

Back