Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I've gotten a morff 4 which was out of the box perfection, a sablya which was also perfect out of the box, and tomorrow I'll be awaiting the Bradford guardian3 with DLC coating and jade handles in M390. Very, very excited for this one!

Backwoods EDC custom

DSC_3146b_zpserfbkeer.jpg

I picked up this little liner lock by Steve Hostetler at last weekend's Knife Expo in Pasadena:

Yj6cDbQ.jpg

ATS-34, ironwood burl, blue-anodized titanium frame and screws. Opens with one hand easily just by friction of the thumb. Wonderfully smooth and well-made. Fits perfectly in the coin pocket. At $225 I'd say it was a steal! I absolutely love it.

That's a cool knife man!

I missed the Pasadena show but will be there next time if you want to meet :)

Very cool!

I've sold a few times at coin shows (part time dealer/Numismatist).
Fun, ain't it! I like the interaction the most.

Very cool!

I've sold a few times at coin shows (part time dealer/Numismatist).
Fun, ain't it! I like the interaction the most.

Definitely. I met and had conversations with so many interesting people, including several custom knife makers, people in the biz who have known Sal Glesser and others for 30+ years, the son of one of the makers whose knife I was selling (Chuck Stapel, who passed away recently), David Sun (Kizer's US rep), and many others.

20160316_210521_zpslndcrmkk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
So cool I had to buy two.

Boker Plus Toucan - 1.02" Stonewash blade/tool

Went to Ross Cutlery in Los Angeles. Cool place! Just crappy parking.

My latest knife is a small stockman pattern made by Hen & Rooster. Got it last week and have been carrying it since to get the feel of it relative to my needs.

Mcusta Katana folder. Very nice little knife. Also ordered an Andre Van Heerden M44 yesterday which should be here Next Tuesday.

Stock Picture
61yKh0BWLZL._SL1000_.jpg

Very nice Brian! I'm guessing this one ls a terrible flipper too! Haha just jokes.

Back