Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Got this beast a week ago in a trade. (Awesome deal from my boy DGI) I reprofiled the edge to 18 dps, took it up to a 10,000 grit Chosera water stone, then hit it with the red, white and green stropping compounds. My first Medford. I've wanted one forever, but just never had been able to get one. For being 3/16" thick, it slices like a Leek. A REALLY big Leek. Rides nice in the pocket, opens smooth, locks up great, I absolutely LOVE it.

Both for aprox. $2:

IMG_20160327_122751_971_zpsioh8uhz3.jpg

IMG_20160327_122739_990_zps7viutg8r.jpg

I can't help it, I have to say I have some blade envy going on over here! This looks like my ideal shirogorov. I like the looks of the cf shiro's, but I prefer solid titanium frames over one side being cf only. This gives both of best world's without comprimise imo, solid durable ti frame inlaid with beautiful carbon fiber. The pen/tool looks very nice as well btw.

I'm not much on the hunt for folders over 8.5 but for a knife this beautiful I could make an exception.

Well, this bunch!:)

Mostly because it's a gift. I have been sick lately and a forum friend from another (Swedish) forum thought I needed to be cheered up so he asked for my adress and some days later this turned up in the mail! Talk about surprise!

The%20Gift.jpg

/ J

Well, this bunch!:)

Mostly because it's a gift. I have been sick lately and a forum friend from another (Swedish) forum thought I needed to be cheered up so he asked for my adress and some days later this turned up in the mail! Talk about surprise!

The%20Gift.jpg

/ J

I need more friends!!! :D

Very nice man! Awesome steel. What's the handle material?

It's natural canvas Micarta with a thin dark green G10 liner. It's the City Knife model. Someone showed me theirs at the Knife Expo in Pasadena a couple weeks back and I loved it. Don't know why I waited this long to get my own!

DSC_0541_zpsyyshwhbt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0500_zps2dh2ebwe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got these the last couple weeks. Boker, Rough Rider and Fight'n Rooster. I got that stain off the wharncliffe blade using a tip from a forum member. Thanks.

Last edited:
Excited to have a Hap 40 Dragonfly on the way...diggin the burnt orange too.:cool:
Thinking about a Zt 802 and Cold Steel Code 4 clip...

Back