Everyone's latest acquisitions!

20190227_111603_zpswiqtp9ks.jpg
20190227_111632_zpsbcqe1fw7.jpg
The only knife I really planned on buying this year, with a custom sheath from leather blades on etsy. I've hunted and carried knives for a long time and never owned a 110. Needed to change that.

massdrop bob terzuola ctf in cf,massdrop brad zinker dogtooth liner lock in cf and a TR5 auto with stonewash blade.

I was supposed to have a ZT 0801bw delivered yesterday but alas it was not to be. Says it should be delivered today now....I’ll post a pic if it does eventually show itself.

I've been wanting a Fox for sometime now. Nice pickup :thumbsup:
Thanks. It's my first Fox. I dig a few of Vox's designs. I saw this one in a Youtube video and decided to grab it. Not a criticism, but the detent's a little strong, so it FIRES out with the flipper. It's M390, rock solid, seems really well built, and with the black Ti, it's a mean lookin' little bugger too.

Just got this in today. When I saw DLT had the 24 in red and stonewashed back in stock I ordered one of them. Very happy with my first XM-24. I love the gen 6 Hinderers running on bearings.

i-WFZMzQz-X2.jpg

^^ Now we just need more Hind grind choices! And fixed FullTracks!
How does it feel vs the FullTrack? Obviously your thumb is a lot happier.

^^ Now we just need more Hind grind choices! And fixed FullTracks!
How does it feel vs the FullTrack? Obviously your thumb is a lot happier.
The difference is night and day. This one if perfect. So much easier to unlock. No lock stick at all, either.

Just arrived this afternoon...

TK Steingass Hunter/Skinner Set
.195" Takefu Suminagashi San Mai (22 layer)
8 1/4" OAL
3 3/4" Hollow ground blades
Stabilized Bastogne Walnut
Thumb serrations on spines
Stainless furniture
Stainless/Black G-10 spacers
Soldered guards
RH vertical sheath

6DEB395A-A659-4D4F-9D9A-90F330423398.jpeg

Back