Everyone's latest acquisitions!

What knife is that?
Ferum Forge pro series Archbishop. Come in 4 different patterns and 3 different colors. I will grab one at some point. Like this much more than the Fortis - less leaf shaped and pointier. Love it.

My latest:

Chuck Richards Counselor 2.0

eQz11JK.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to USPS for braving the snowy conditions in Oregon today to bring me this Endura, to replace the one I gifted to a friend.

x1TQPSL.jpg

Not forcing things here, just letting KP duty get her started. Looking forward to a natural patina through EDC (Every Day Chow: lunch) use.

qqdkv5b.jpg

It’s a little large for my hand in every direction, height, width, and length. My son in law, who has larger hands, has his eye on it.

The palm swell is accented by contrasting layers. The front and rear overhangs insure a secure grip. This is a Maniago knife. I’m glad the liners are Ti or else the weight would skyrocket.

Just ordered a C.R.K.T OC3 . Though I'm not sure why . I think it's more out of curiosity than anything else the price was great at 35gbp around 46usd . Is it a dagger or a chopper ? I have no idea what it is ;) .

Last edited:
Impulse bought a TOPS Operator 7 o_O:eek:

Don't need one, can't carry it, just liked it and felt like getting it. :D

Back