Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Just ordered the Blue/Black Full Track! 3 of those left now..
By far the most I’ve ever spent on a knife :eek:
Congrats on the new knife. I bet you’ll love it when you get it. I didn’t see this mentioned yet, but I have 6 Hinderers and this one is by far the sharpest from the factory I have received.

Reactions: KVT
just arrived

yKiCVAqh.jpg

Should be here by Thursday or Friday.

7pFz8ZZ.jpg
I still think this knife probably is the best bang for your buck knife available. The simplicity in the design and the classy good looks it has make me love it.

P.S. I have 3 of them

9NIS3j9.jpg
After dramatically cut down my collection I am almost ready for a new start, just 2 or 3 more to sell ;)

In the meantime I got a new case for what I have left and for what will come in the future ;)

He has one as well, hahaha

I still think this knife probably is the best bang for your buck knife available. The simplicity in the design and the classy good looks it has make me love it.

P.S. I have 3 of them

I think one of the most brilliant parts of the design is how the scales cover the pivot screw. Seems less likely for it to come loose. I've heard mixed reviews on the clip. Thoughts?

I think one of the most brilliant parts of the design is how the scales cover the pivot screw. Seems less likely for it to come loose. I've heard mixed reviews on the clip. Thoughts?

Your exactly right about the scales being over the pivot. That's what I think makes it so classy and gentlemenly (I don't think that's a real word).
I'm waiting for a man named Joel Ellis to get things up and running again (he's in the middle of moving) and I'm going to buy some nice burl scales from him. I'm trying to get him to make some Macassar ebony scales for me as well. The photos I've seen of the walnut burl scales he's made for Gents look amazing.
I hope Massdrop releases some varieties of these knives in the not so distant future. I'd love to see some made with a 2.5" blade size or a 3.5" blade. Just call them the mini/micro and thetXL. Or maybe they will release a damascus blade or a front flipper or something like that. These Gents have a pretty strong backing of customers that love this knife and will be happy to buy another version of it.
As far as the pocket clip, I had problems with my first Gent, the clip broke (Massdrop sent me a free replacement), but my other 2 have been fine. I think that was mainly a problem for the first drop. I like the clip a lot because it's a pretty unsuspecting deep carry clip and looks like it would be a pen. It's the most unsuspecting clip on any knife that I have and I can't think of any other clip that looks more unsuspecting.

Back