Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Ok, that did it. I ordered a bronzed in black last night.
Congrats your going to love it !
My only warning is be prepared to not be able to put it down and or stop looking at it lol :D
Edit: I actually fell a sleep with mine yesterday taking a beer nap on the couch cradling her and mumbling
My precious until I fell a sleep and then waking up startled until realizing she was still in my hands :)

Last edited:
In the mail yesterday - love it!

cRUFbqF.jpg

Yes I’ve had a 24 and 18 3.5 a few years ago , actually a few of them from just selling and buying another LoL .
My “ thumbs “ did go into survival mode and like you switched to the index finger Medford method :)
Almost thought about disassembling it and seeing if there’s any adjustment in the lock bar insert . But decided against it and just going to let her break in .
I’m doing it that way for now, as well. It will toughen up sooner or later. Except for the tape on the pivot, that’s the farthest I’ve went in regards to taking it apart.

I picked up a few beauties recently....Benchmade 761, absolutely amazing knife!! Super light, fast and a great blade profile!!
Benchmade 665 with black blade.....monster!!
Ti Millie.....WOW!!
Blurple G10 Manix 2.....literally perfect out of box!! Loving this one!!
05dc96cc0cf40580c7a14c9172a5733f.jpg

Haha, first, excellent choice and that looks perfect indeed! Second, did you stab your steering wheel there? lol

My first two purchases of 2019 have been the CRKT Pilar Large flipper and the Spyderco Manix 2 Lightweight in Maxamet. Use the Pilar frequently at my part-time job to open boxes, works like a charm for that price point. Can't wait to get the Manix 2 in the mail to add to my collection!!

Hasn’t left my pocket since I received it Monday. I’m loving this knife.

i-8wDszQM-X2.jpg

i-TxcGxDj-X2.jpg
Beautiful Full Track. This is the exact one I’ve been drooling over @ DLT. Very close to pulling the trigger.
How is this to carry at 7oz? It looks like a beast for sure.
How is the action? As good as ZT’s best? I’ve got some some pretty stinkin’ buttery smooth opening (and closing) ZTs. I read a thread on here with quite a few complaints on the Hinderer action but they seemed to be mainly pre-bearing models, yet a few were complaining about their new Gen6 bearing models.

Looks like DLT has sold out of more colors of this great knife. Quoted 2 different posts because of different colors.
Just checked and over half are sold out now . I’m really liking mine more and more and glad I snagged it when I did .
I’ve also discovered another way to disengage the lock bar with another part of my thumb . Also being a lefty it gives me other options .
It’s really breaking in nice :thumbsup:

Just ordered the Blue/Black Full Track! 3 of those left now..
By far the most I’ve ever spent on a knife :eek:
It may have been the most you’ve spent on a knife but I’d be willing to bet you’ll also be the happiest with this one then any other .
Congrats on a great choice !

Beautiful Full Track. This is the exact one I’ve been drooling over @ DLT. Very close to pulling the trigger.
How is this to carry at 7oz? It looks like a beast for sure.
How is the action? As good as ZT’s best? I’ve got some some pretty stinkin’ buttery smooth opening (and closing) ZTs. I read a thread on here with quite a few complaints on the Hinderer action but they seemed to be mainly pre-bearing models, yet a few were complaining about their new Gen6 bearing models.
The weight of the knife hasn’t been a problem for me. In jeans or my work pants I forget it’s even there. The pocket clip on mine is very tight, but that can be adjusted easily if you don’t like it that way.
Compared to the ZT knives I have it’s about the same. The only ZT knives I have are two 0392s.
It’s definitely smoother than the past gen models. The only one that is close to it is the gen 4 non flipper Hinderer

Just checked and over half are sold out now . I’m really liking mine more and more and glad I snagged it when I did .
I’ve also discovered another way to disengage the lock bar with another part of my thumb . Also being a lefty it gives me other options .
It’s really breaking in nice :thumbsup:
That’s good to hear. I’m right handed, so I’m sticking with either the thumb or Medford claw type way of closing it.

Back