Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Got my first Cold Steel today.
5zCa2Bl.jpg

UkBPQ4V.jpg
So how is it? I was looking at one of these but decided to take a chance after seeing all the positive views of the Gerber Fastball from shot show this year. Truly hoping Gerber stepped up their game on this and are trying to get serious about making knives like they used to many years ago.

So how is it? I was looking at one of these but decided to take a chance after seeing all the positive views of the Gerber Fastball from shot show this year. Truly hoping Gerber stepped up their game on this and are trying to get serious about making knives like they used to many years ago.
I like it. It has a couple minor flaws; namely the small choil and the clip falling on the texture. Other than that it’s great, as long as you don’t mind the size and weight. I have a initial impressions review in the reviews portion of this forum if you want a more in-depth review and a ton of pictures.

Just pulled the trigger on a Hinderer Fulltrack M390
Will post some pics when she arrives .
Always liked the halftrack but thought it was a little small for my my taste . After seeing the full track DLT exclusive in M390 had to have it .

EC826E3E-A416-40BC-856C-E76B43D4532C.jpeg The Massdrop version of the Böker FR. Blue anodized titanium frame and clip, black S35VN steel. Very nice look and specs compared to the original FR. Same old Böker butter soft screws though, they need to be tightened with care and loctite and then left in peace forever.

I'm keeping my purchases to a minimum up until BLADE, but I had to have one of the new Cold Steel AD10s. I've wanted an actual AD10 for years, but just never wanted to pony up what those go for. I think this AD10 will be 99% of the experience, at around a tenth of the cost. I'll take it!!

I like it. It has a couple minor flaws; namely the small choil and the clip falling on the texture. Other than that it’s great, as long as you don’t mind the size and weight. I have a initial impressions review in the reviews portion of this forum if you want a more in-depth review and a ton of pictures.

Good to hear. I received my Gerber Fastball today and have to say that Gerber still does not have their stuff together. Blade has a lot of play left and right as well as the blade is off center and rubbing the frame. Was really hoping they were finally getting it together after watching the Shot Show review BHQ did with them but unfortunately it is a big disappointment.

Back