Everyone's latest acquisitions!

CPK FK2
46825751235_e2aa319689_h.jpg

Just found this "like new" (w/o box) ZT0200SW on EB.

The 0200 is one of my favorite ZTs and this one makes a nice companion to the standard 0200 w/the black plain edged blade that I also own.

It is a fairly rare version of the knife. Apparently, the original version of this knife was a Knife Works exclusive (ZT0200KW) that was supposed to have been bead blasted but apparently later versions were reportedly "only" stone washed (not sure how you'd tell the difference) and after the exclusive run ran out, ZT issued a limited number of these knives as well. Not sure how many of these knives were made but the one I got is #0379.

I am very pleased w/this new addition to my ZT collection. It's #29. :)

rjuBuIhl.jpg

iND952Tl.jpg

Last edited:
An Amber bone Kickstart Mid-folding hunter was waiting for me at my desk after returning to work from lunch this afternoon. Interesting little knife.

Just found this "like new" (w/o box) ZT0200SW on EB.

The 0200 is one of my favorite ZTs and this one makes a nice companion to the standard 0200 w/the black plain edged blade.

It is a fairly rare version of the knife. Apparently, the original version of this knife was a Knife Works exclusive (ZT0200KW) that was supposed to have been bead blasted but apparently later versions were reportedly "only" stone washed (not sure how you'd tell the difference) and after the exclusive run ran out, ZT issued a limited number of these knives as well. Not sure how many of these knives were made but the one I got is #0379.

I am very pleased w/this new addition to my ZT collection. It's #29. :)

rjuBuIhl.jpg

iND952Tl.jpg
Such a great knife. I love my ZTs:
CiYbmZq.jpg

Been looking for a Darrel Ralph Cuda Maxx 5.5 D2 serrated for the past 5 months and this NIB one popped up on eBay last Saturday and I Bought It Now at a very reasonable price, $325...

mtVGoWx.jpg

Also picked up this Seki, Japan made SOG Pentagon this week...

5rxkOTF.jpg

I love the Seki Pentagon. One knife I miss having and regret selling so many years ago. :) I don't need one, but I want to get one eventually. I have to admit that I feel nostalgic about it because it was featured in the first Hitman pc game (Codename 47). :D

Hey guys! Haven't been on in a while.

So last week I finally got my first Cold Steel. A Code 4 in S35. I like it, it will be my hard use work knife for a while.

Today I received a Para 3 LW. This one actually has me pretty excited. I think for myself it's a Delica killer! Especially when it starts coming in different colors/steel.

Back