Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Have gotten a few new things recently... here's a few of them. Piranha P1 Pocket, IK edition Real Steel Metamorph in G10, Civivi McKenna, and a ZT 0450CF.

PPwW8ma.jpg

IbSmyqy.jpg

e7iP2yc.jpg

I just received a new old stock Spyderco Military with carbon fiber scales and an S90V blade. First military I ever tried. Any opinions on this blade steel or the military in general?

These Anzas are pretty fresh. The Dunefield came at a very good price, but only after a couple of months of uncertainty about the intentions of the vendor. I was so chuffed once I had it, I went to the maker’s site, where I couldn’t resist the little utility knife that came yesterday.

I bought my first Anza at a motorcycle swap meet nearly 40 years ago. I really like them, but for most of that time I was not a knife knut, so I didn’t buy very many. Now I have half a dozen. They are super tough working objects of art.

78CA89BE-2425-4DEB-B104-181FDF53CE8E.jpeg AE068251-C82D-4F4E-B15E-BCF3D249AB73.jpeg

IMG_6173.JPG Picked up this quirky little positron to try out since i scored an awesome deal on like nib. Immediately swapped out the awkward hot spot deep carry wire clip that didnt fit the knife at all with one from my manix LW and it feels much better in hand. It flips pretty good And the CF is nice but not sure if this one is gonna stick around though.

Just came in the mail a few minutes ago. It's bigger in person than it looked online. I love it.

Nice! I have one in route also and am pretty excited. 4"+ blade, linerless, lightweight, slim, and thin whats not too like and ive Been wanting one since they dropped. Should be here Monday.

Nice! I have one in route also and am pretty excited. 4"+ blade, linerless, lightweight, slim, and thin whats not too like and ive Been wanting one since they dropped. Should be here Monday.

Edge, I think you're gonna love it. It's even bigger in hand than it looks in the pics online. Wait till you get that big handle in your paws. It's a big hoss of a knife but it's like a Benchmade 710, you forget it's in your pocket because it's so slender, elegant and light. Congrats, you chose well!

Just pulled the trigger on a Spyderco Shaman from my favorite dealer DLT. This knife has intrigued me since it’s release. We shall see once it’s in my hands and hoping I won’t be disappointed since I’m a old school paramilitary kind of guy . But I do know I will love the CPM s30vn it’s a great middle of the road blade steel :thumbsup:

I just received a new old stock Spyderco Military with carbon fiber scales and an S90V blade. First military I ever tried. Any opinions on this blade steel or the military in general?

The Military's a great knife but I haven't had good luck with S90V (or S110V). Both in my experience are really brittle and chippy. Plus they're a pain in the ass the sharpen. Seems like an OK steel if all you're doing is slicing soft material and want great edge retention, but even as a normal EDC knife I found it too brittle for me. A lot of people disagree though. Maybe you'll like it.

IMG_6288.jpg
Edge, I think you're gonna love it. It's even bigger in hand than it looks in the pics online. Wait till you get that big handle in your paws. It's a big hoss of a knife but it's like a Benchmade 710, you forget it's in your pocket because it's so slender, elegant and light. Congrats, you chose well!

The native chief is in. Definitely comparable to the 710. Me likes!

Back