Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Oh man that’s nice my friend !
Those bone stag covers are beautiful!!
Thanks brother! They have a nice swell to them so it feels good in hand too and I dig the broader blades which was the initial draw for me to go with the canoe pattern. :thumbsup:

My Gec #92 sporting green canvas Micarta Just arrived and oh man did DLT send me a nice one in record time to !
Fresh out of the tube :thumbsup:
JKezrPC.jpg

This OD canvas micarta is gorgeous
xBKlF9s.jpg

Look at that sexy back strap with brass liners :thumbsup:
ehDfGaV.jpg

Gorgeous! Im a sucker for OD micarta and i dont have any GECs yet but its definitely on my short list. Very nice!

Gorgeous! Im a sucker for OD micarta and i dont have any GECs yet but its definitely on my short list. Very nice!
Thanks Buddy !
Gec does make some quality knives and there very consistent at it :thumbsup:
With that said this 92 still exceeded my expectations. DLT really hooked me up with a great example. Was going to make this one a safe queen and it’s so nice it’s worthy of it but it’s screaming to be carried and loved :)

Thanks Buddy !
Gec does make some quality knives and there very consistent at it :thumbsup:
With that said this 92 still exceeded my expectations. DLT really hooked me up with a great example. Was going to make this one a safe queen and it’s so nice it’s worthy of it but it’s screaming to be carried and loved :)

That 92 is a beauty for sure with the green and brass contrast it really pops! My only issue w Case is just that... Consistency. With no local dealer to hand pick from here my next traditional will be a GEC and theres so many to choose from! Enjoy your new acquisition!

That 92 is a beauty for sure with the green and brass contrast it really pops! My only issue w Case is just that... Consistency. With no local dealer to hand pick from here my next traditional will be a GEC and theres so many to choose from! Enjoy your new acquisition!
For sure that’s my only complaint with Case is you never know what your going to get. But if you get a good one you can’t beat them for bang for the buck :thumbsup:

TOPS Outpost Command
Outpost%20Command-X2.jpg

This is one beast of a knife. My only other large fixed-blade is a ESEE 5. This is beefier and larger than that thing!!! Just ordered a custom kydex sheath from 7Rattlebushcraft. I have handled TOPS knives in the past, but never owned one. I'm more impressed with them with each knife I see. My next acquisition will be the Prather War Bowie.

My Police 4 lightweight, and Para 3 lightweight ("Delica killer") arrived!
The Police is as I expected: like an XL Endura. Even though there is clearly no room at the 'tip-up' end, a lanyard hole would make this the perfect knife for me.
I prefer the old, distinct Police 3 blade shape. I'm glad I got a Police 3 before they were all gone.
I love the design, and proportions of the Manbug. IMO, it is too small, and has no pocket clip, so I got rid of mine.
The Para 3 lightweight looks just like an XXL Manbug. I love the wire pocket clip on smaller, lighter knives. It is very ergonomic, and the handle is not too short for my sm/med hand. Wide, leaf shaped blades are my favorite. I'm not sure if a compression lock was necessary on such a small, basic FRN knife. The blade isn't very heavy. The compression lock is easier to close than the back lock, but not much. It hasn't pinched my index finger (when opening) like the Para 2 does.

SP-C07PBK4.jpg

timthumb.php

Last edited:
This Kapara was waiting for me when we returned from a week in Vermont. It's got a lot going for it but feels small in my hand for a 3.5" knife. If I end up deciding it's not for me I'll have to clear it with my wife who seems to like it a lot. Could end up in her knife drawer....

PsypvIU.jpg

3zppQZm.jpg

Back