Everyone's latest acquisitions!

It’s the E.W.O.K 2 by Jk Handmade knives. It’s 123 shipped for the base model without a sheath and it’s a steal if you ask me definitely a great knife!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/thinking-again-part-2.1686431/

Gonna be a week or so before I can drop more money on my addiction. I have bought two CRK'S , a benchmade and a ZT all in the last week. The misses has put her foot down. Gonna have to part with a few but I'm thinking I may"need" this nit "want" it. There's a clear difference. Lmao

TOPS Prather War Bowie incoming will be here tomorrow. I was looking for something that I wanted for my birthday so this is my present to myself. I'll post pics tomorrow when it arrives.

Don't know why it took so long to get round to one of these, smoked oak & carbon steel...
Q1hYyZY.jpg

TOPS Prather War Bowie incoming will be here tomorrow. I was looking for something that I wanted for my birthday so this is my present to myself. I'll post pics tomorrow when it arrives.

Just picked up my Tops Prather War Bowie and put my lanyard on it. This is a great looking knife. I compared to my Outpost Command. The War Bowie had a longer blade and is overall a longer knife, but the Outpost Command is a heavier knife.
WarBowie_Command%20Outpost-X2.jpg

Well, I went from having zero Spyderco Delicas, to owning three. I have one in my pocket in ZDP-189, and I have two more on the way, the Bento Box M390 sprint, and from a friend here on the Exchange, the V-Toku 2 sprint. I'll post up a shot of all three when the gang's all together. It's a phenomenal knife, and makes all the sense in the world as an unobtrusive office carry knife.

Well, I went from having zero Spyderco Delicas, to owning three. I have one in my pocket in ZDP-189, and I have two more on the way, the Bento Box M390 sprint, and from a friend here on the Exchange, the V-Toku 2 sprint. I'll post up a shot of all three when the gang's all together. It's a phenomenal knife, and makes all the sense in the world as an unobtrusive office carry knife.

Even in g10 it's a great knife. And it is a nice stealth knife in less you do this to it.20190927_140100.jpg

Got my Bark River Crusader about a month ago. I'm very happy with it. Nice chopper and it will "turn" a mean mushroom.

Crusader Chop.jpgTurning Mushrooms.jpg

Then I just had to buy a Schrade SCHF42D Frontier 5" in 1095. I really like the design. And the knife. It came very sharp with a very nice stacked leather sheath. On sale at Amazon for $36. 77. $39 including tax delivered to my door. I bought 2. One for my emergency bag in the trunk of my car.

Schrade 42D.jpeg

Back