1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SW-EDC, Mar 12, 2016.

1. aboynamedsue

aboynamedsue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Spyderco Techno 2 with ti pocket clip.
    Techno2.JPG

razorburn, ErocSD, Prophet118 and 6 others like this.
  2. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Congrats on the new 21! Love mine however i didnt get to expierence sebenza thumb as mine came nicely broken in already and flicks great since i got it off the exchange. Yours will break in and become admired more every day. Love the beautiful spalted inlays! One of my favs and a nice choice for a first CRK as it come with the extra finishings over the base 21. Congrats again!

Dcdavis likes this.
  3. Yimes

Yimes Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2018
    @Edgeoflife It’s is absolutely beautiful and by far the prettiest knife I have ever owned. I have gotten a little better at opening it. I think the issue for me is that my grip sometimes puts pressure on the lockbar making it harder to open and this tearing up my thumb. This is completely user error and not a problem with the knife itself

I have considered listing it for trade. Maybe for a large sebenza that is already used. This would help with my fat uncoordinated hands and make it easier to use because right now it’s almost to pretty to carry for me. Or maybe I’ll just get over that.

ErocSD, woodysone and Edgeoflife like this.
  4. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    I just recently acquired my first CRK as well so im no expert on them but i can say im very happy with the action on mine being broke in. Very smooth and as mentioned flicks open nicely and no lock stick. Good thing is CRKs hold there value very well so maybe give it a little time to break in as It'll still be worth pretty much the same then as now. If your still wanting a large im sure you could trade into one easy enough. I actually had the same thought as well and think I could probably trade straight up for a used PJ large for my small inlay 21 but then I ask myself if I want a plain Jane after experiencing the inlaid version? While the small is big enough for me I do want the large eventually as well as i generally prefer bigger folders but I'm not so sure I want to give up this beautiful small either to get one :D

Dcdavis likes this.
  5. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
    [​IMG]

ErocSD, A.L., marcus52AR and 5 others like this.
  6. RyanSean97

RyanSean97 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Can someone inform me on what this beauty is? Lol very nice blade!

7. RugerNurse

RugerNurse

Jul 13, 2019
    Picked up the Waterway and Endura. Both awesome blades

Edgeoflife likes this.
  8. RyanSean97

Jan 24, 2018
    Info on this one as well? I hope I’m not being a nuisance to anyone, just love seeing all these blades and discovering new ones!

9. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Carothers Performance Knives (CPK) Utility Fighter

10. Phisig

Phisig Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 12, 2016
    It's a Mikko by Jamall

11. RyanSean97

Jan 24, 2018
    Thanks guys!

12. Phisig

Phisig Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 12, 2016
    No problem, anytime!

13. FullMetalJackass

FullMetalJackass Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Crouching tiger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
  15. dano

dano

Oct 3, 1998
    Just got a BokerPlus Jim Burke designed Hitman folder. So far, it's a great piece.

Dcdavis and Edgeoflife like this.
  16. Hawk45

Hawk45 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Lil Matriarch.. wish they would bring these back in all the steels and colors.

[​IMG]

razorburn, Dcdavis and Edgeoflife like this.
  17. yamsi12

yamsi12 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Picked it up on the secondary market, basically brand new.
    [​IMG]

18. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    Got a couple case knives in route. A 2011 mini trapper in blue jigged bone and a new dual spearpoint canoe in bone stag. I'm not a big traditional guy (love my modern folders) but that's what I carried as a kid so i do look forward to these.

Dcdavis likes this.
  19. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Hinderer Skinny M390 slicer DLT Exclusive :thumbsup:
    Love at first sight and feel :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Natural micarta scale to be installed in a week or so or when I get board with the OD green that I like more then I thought I would and it matches the Hinderer etching on the blade perfectly lol.
    [​IMG]

20. Organic556

Organic556 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2015
    1B3E6A52-3752-4F4F-A7E5-4184E5B0336F.jpeg I really dig the shaman ergos.