Everyone's latest acquisitions!

80-77cf1899_de30_4171_8487_eae7c976b972_e73bfab96b283f6e7fc0f5ece44979ea57ad5fa4.jpeg

80-469813d3_bede_4bf9_8c1d_c780f0c460a4_fd55b490d043aad817e5ce1292c46867258a0a98.jpeg

Sold my last bronze/G10 Hinderer half-track for this new full Ti/DLC Hinderer half-track

Just received this Knifeworks 'limited edition'.
A+ for the blue highlights, standoffs, and thumbstud. It has the typical Benchmade quality, and deployment smoothness. S30V. I couldn't believe these were still available for only $99. Now, I think I know why.
I have smallish hands, but the handle is still very short. It is also thick, and heavy, but hand filling. I like the rubbery handle, but it does take more time, and effort to get in and out of my pocket.
The pocket clip is unusually high from the scale, and pokes into my hand. The clip design is different than the regular Orange version.
This should make a very good work knife, but the clip needs to removed or replaced with a custom clip (unless you wear gloves).
Despite my complaints, I still think it is easily, the highest quality Benchmade available for $99.
th

Last edited:
Reate JACK 2.0

ooPgL35.jpg

kCkO6Rj.jpg

H3LC95I.jpg
I am really close to picking one of these up but is Reate going to follow through with their plan to make different replacement blades for the model?
I looked around and didn't come up with much except for the comb....
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?
I want a Damasteel blade.

I am really close to picking one of these up but is Reate going to follow through with their plan to make different replacement blades for the model?
I looked around and didn't come up with much except for the comb....
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?
I want a Damasteel blade.

Damasteel insert blades will be available in April - so I’m told.

Back