Everyone's latest acquisitions!

031-BABC3-7352-42-A4-A7-CD-2767025-C6437.jpg
Awesome scale color. Really wish they'd make a g10 variant. I'd buy my 3rd Knockout!

I liked the updated Bugout with the CF scales that I received recently and particularly like it's size. I was talking to a BM rep about it and lamenting they should have an in-between size for the Grip line and he pointed me towards the Mini-Presidio II which has about the same blade length and grip of the Bugout in a heavier designed package. Was able to get a LE price on it and got it yesterday. Perfect heavier duty knife and I suspect it will become an alternate with the Bugout (which I love and use as more as an EDC) and the Mini-Presidio will be more carried for my walks in the hills. It weighs a couple ounces more than the Bugout but with the full liners, Grip type handle design, and blade shape, I could see it becoming *the* EDC knife for a lot of guys. I also appreciate it comes with the long deep carry clip. Fills the hand better than the Bugout. Took a droplet of Remington oil and a slight tweak of the pivot screw to get the action where I like it. To me, even at full MSRP, this is one of the better knives in Benchmade's line-up.

575-1_01.jpg

My Rhodesian Ridgeback "Sweet Tea", 10 yrs and 3 mos. "young", well her health took a turn for the worse Sunday night, and after multiple vet visits throughout the week confirmed a worse case scenario diagnosis, she passed away in my arms Saturday morning at 9:40 am after watching one more sunrise, and enjoyed bathing in the sun 1 last time, her favorite thing to do...
This morning I bought this George Muller in her honor. It will be dubbed, "Sweet Tea's knife", my first S.African folder in honor of my much beloved S.African breed dog...

It reminds me of her lying in the grass enjoying her final sunrise...
M7L7gY6.jpg

https://africancustomknives.com/pro...6&_sid=ade5177d8&_ss=r&variant=19658130423911
xvCEYPz.jpg

Last edited:
My Rhodesian Ridgeback "Sweet Tea", 10 yrs and 3 mos. "young", well her health took a turn for the worse Sunday night, and after multiple vet visits throughout the week confirmed a worse case scenario diagnosis, she passed away in my arms Saturday morning at 9:40 am after watching one more sunrise, and enjoyed bathing in the sun 1 last time, her favorite thing to do...
This morning I bought this George Muller in her honor. It will be dubbed, "Sweet Tea's knife", my first S.African folder in honor of my much beloved S.African breed dog...

It reminds me of her lying in the grass enjoying her final sunrise...
M7L7gY6.jpg

https://africancustomknives.com/pro...6&_sid=ade5177d8&_ss=r&variant=19658130423911

Condolences, its hard losing a friend & family member.

This Cold Steel Kiridashi. Good: I can just get a full 4 finger grip. The blade shape is nice and works well. This feels like a mini version of the Spyderco Yojimbo, but at a fraction of the price. The Triad lock is smoother than they usually are and the knife is easy to open and close. The knife works equally well in forward and reverse grips, also pikal.

Bad: the clip. It works, but how much it would have added to the price to install a proper steel clip? Also it can't be installed on the other side. I might remove it and think of some other solution.

PI80bYh.jpg

d7V14ct.jpg

Back