Everyone's latest acquisitions!

:thumbsup:
e68UVO9.jpg

QhVZkWh.jpg

Yc7b9gW.jpg

Realized in the wake of losing my Ridgeback, and buying a George Muller in her honor, I never bought a knife to commemorate old Shrek, our Weimeraner who we lost the year before...
Been a rough 15 mos. Between February and May to say the least :(...

Those 2 are certainly keeping St. Francis busy up in the sky; together again, raising ruckus for sure...

In any case, I picked this bad boy up, to be dubbed as Shreker's knife...
Here's to the 2 best dogs I've had the pleasure of knowing...
B4Q8zkT.jpg

uKE0WVc.jpg

nUOu8Wv.jpg

Rest In Peace you 2 furry knuckleheads...
ko08IdC.jpg

Last edited:
^^^

Very cool. When my cat, my first pet as an adult on my own, died, I had paw prints tattooed on my arm. She was only 7. Maybe when Finny Fatkins dies I'll get a knife with paw prints or have them put on a knife. Hopefully that won't happen any time soon. He's 13, but hasn't slowed much. Strong as an ox, the size of one too.

His royal fatness:

EEqiw6E.jpg

Last edited:
Yc7b9gW.jpg

Realized in the wake of losing my Ridgeback, and buying a George Muller in her honor, I never bought a knife to commemorate old Shrek, our Weimeraner who we lost the year before...
Been a rough 15 mos. Between February and May to say the least :(...

Those 2 are certainly keeping St. Francis busy up in the sky; together again, raising ruckus for sure...

In any case, I picked this bad boy up, to be dubbed as Shreker's knife...
Here's to the 2 best dogs I've had the pleasure of knowing...
B4Q8zkT.jpg

uKE0WVc.jpg

nUOu8Wv.jpg

Rest In Peace you 2 furry knuckleheads...
ko08IdC.jpg

^^^

Very cool. When my cat, my first pet as an adult on my own, died, I had paw prints tattooed on my arm. She was only 7. Maybe when Finny Fatkins dies I'll get a knife with paw prints or have them put on a knife. Hopefully that won't happen any time soon. He's 13, but hasn't slowed much. Strong as an ox, the size of one too.

His royal royal fatness:

EEqiw6E.jpg

I can honestly say I know how you feel, losing some of our most loyal and faithful best friends over the years. My best friend lasted 13 1/2 years, passed while laying next to me outside on the deck without so much as a whimper. Had him cremated and my wishes are to mix my ashes with his when my time comes, and placed right next to my wife’s.

Here’s to our best friends and the memories we carry of them.

I can honestly say I know how you feel, losing some of our most loyal and faithful best friends over the years. My best friend lasted 13 1/2 years, passed while laying next to me outside on the deck without so much as a whimper. Had him cremated and my wishes are to mix my ashes with his when my time comes, and placed right next to my wife’s.

Here’s to our best friends and the memories we carry of them.

Yeah, it sucks... Shrek was 2 mos. shy of 15, but we knew the day was going to come as he had some prostate issues, but we still got a solid 2+ more years with him after our first scare, before ultimately having to have him put down to spare him when his health took a dramatic turn for the worst again...

Sweet Tea was just 3 mos past 10, and seemingly in the prime of her life. We definitely expected a few more great years with her, and even adopted an 8 year old TWC, (just before Christmas), to keep her company, and they were really just starting to bond, 4 mos. in, when one Sunday night she wasn't interested in food, (definitely unlike her), and within less then a week, (and 3 back to back vet visits), she withered away and passed here at home in my arms that Saturday morning; splenic hemangiosarcoma, one of the most devastating diagnosis for an older dog, (most common in labs and goldens, typically appearing in the 8-10 yr old range), very aggressive, but typically no onset of symptoms until it ruptures and is too late... It definitely shattered our world...

Now we're planning on adopting another 8 year old (redbone) coonhound or an 8 year old (bluetick) coonhound if the 1st doesn't work out, to keep our TWC company, because we're just not ready to be a 1 dog household...

Here's my new clip and skyline. In retrospect, probably should've gotten a black one, but I still dig it.
And a big shout-out to @poolhustler. I posted on the Kershaw Skyline discontinued thread that I started looking for a Skyline(never held one). And he reached out to me and sold me this Damascus one for a very fair price. Great guy for doing so. I love our BF community!
View attachment 1347757 View attachment 1347758

Man...this new (to me, old Moki made piece) Al Mar is friggin' sweet. Smooth material transitions, centered, great action...every pin is spun perfectly:cool:

View attachment 1340335
Yup bought it as well, as well as the Chinese version (not even close it terms of fit and finish)

I have an Al Mar Shiva 25th anniversary on its way to my place as I type these lines...Soooo excited!!!

Back