Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Nice score! Is she going to be a user or a safe queen? I’m going to try and score one when my local dealer receives stock, and I keep flip-flopping about whether it’ll be carried or not..
Probably a safe queen. The ergos are surprisingly good and the action is great but it would be hard to replace if anything happened and I have a lot of knives better suited for edc.

Ah i
I just ordered it. It is coming from China and the owner said shipping is taking much longer than usual so might not have it for a month

I wanted that specific one and couldn't find it in stock so I emailed the owner. Seems like he is a one man team. He was reticent to ship one knife because of shipping costs (apparently shipping is much more expensive now) and encouraged me to buy from one of the US purveyors, but after I explained I couldn't find the model I was looking for he agreed to sell it to me.
Ah i see. I have no doubt it will be perfect. A dealer in the UK i buy from has a range for sale and he says they are excellent. When you get it i'd love to hear what you think of it.

rpsqZ3n.jpg
5SayCwA.jpg
Birthday gift from my wife, not my first high end knife, but it is my first CRK.

Got a new knife storage/display case thingy from FedEx yesterday. Sick of storing my folders in either a roll or their boxes. Plus it locks, so the nephews can't get into it.

Also just bought a gray Kershaw Launch 8 in gray from the exchange to give to my cousin for his birthday next month.

Wow. How is it? Thoughts and impressions?

I’ve been looking forward to this one since the LHC-X wasn’t really didn’t do it for me, although I love his Exponent.
Fit and finish is spot on. The CF at the bolster is inlaid perfectly. The vertical milling on that bolster is nice. There are a lot of nice details on the blade and lock bar also.
Action is typical Brown: smooth as glass.
The hybrid front flipper is a little different. It works better for me with more of a standard index finger motion than a thumb actuated “front” flip. Make sense?

Back