Everyone's latest acquisitions!

l4DXJJO.jpg

Always meant to pick one of these up years ago but never got round to it. So now I have :).

There was one of these in stock from Andrei Biryukov, but by the time I stumbled through the translated ordering process it was gone. I emailed and had several prompt exchanges in English and Workshop Biryukova is making me one as I write. It will come EMS as Russian Post is not shipping internationally at this time. If my experience ordering from the Motherland is any guide I should have my No. 10 knife inside of two weeks.

K3xFvzu.jpg

Is it as nice as it looks? …… and it looks great :)

I just ordered it. It is coming from China and the owner said shipping is taking much longer than usual so might not have it for a month

That JE made is sweet. I have an all titanium one that I love. They are hard to find in stock, can I ask where you ordered it?

I wanted that specific one and couldn't find it in stock so I emailed the owner. Seems like he is a one man team. He was reticent to ship one knife because of shipping costs (apparently shipping is much more expensive now) and encouraged me to buy from one of the US purveyors, but after I explained I couldn't find the model I was looking for he agreed to sell it to me.

Last edited:
Back