Everyone's latest acquisitions!

AusFfgg.jpg

This zt0560 was listed as “Mint” upon arrival it was obviously not. Disassembled and corrected. Can someone tell me what is the actual name of this part that is not seated properly? Thanks in advance.
It looks like the blade stop pin.

They should have made a 1000 of these, so I could have bought one! They're sooo cool!
You can still buy one. I got mine from someone on ebay but i payed double what they originally went for. When you gotta have it you gotta have it. Theres another guy selling one now

You can still buy one. I got mine from someone on ebay but i payed double what they originally went for. When you gotta have it you gotta have it. Theres another guy selling one now
Yeah, I saw that there was one on ebay now. I just despise scalpers and am not going to pay $150 for a $70 knife. I just can't do it.

They should have made a 1000 of these, so I could have bought one! They're sooo cool!
The detent on this think is really strong. I also have some forged carbon fiber scales on the way. Ill swap the the holiday scales during the season to keep them in great shape.

This one arrived a few days ago.

When it was officially determined that a modern flipper I had ordered three or four weeks ago is now forever lost on the “USPS Island of Misfit Toys”....I had to find something to scratch the itch.

I’m happy to say this knife has truly exceeded my expectations. Pics really don’t do it justice, but the spalted beechwood is stunning in person....
svh0aeS.jpg
mt8NH9l.jpg
Wqepah7.jpg
EfwC1yQ.jpg

signal-2021-01-05-091820.jpg

G&G Hawk had some issues with my Batch 9 Deadlocks lockup. To make up for it, they offered me a one off carbon fiber white camo version as a replacement. I can't wait to get it. Gavin tuned this one himself to make sure all is well. Super great guys to deal with.

I went trough something of a dry spell as far as new knives go, now this is my third "new knife" post in the last two weeks! I just pulled one of these Kershaw Culpepper Slipjoint out of my mail box, and first impression is, its a nice knife. Nice fit and finish, solid construction. I'm really impressed given the low retail cost of this knife.

KS4383_1.jpg

Back