Everyone's latest acquisitions!

The first knife drew first blood of the year.

IMG-0833.jpg

Well I got a notification one of my favorite knife dealers had just gotten a few more of one of this year's most popular Production models in so I had to pull the trigger. So far I haven't heard any nagitive reviews about the WE Knives Snecx Mini Buster. I should have this one in hand by next week. Anybody have any experience with the Buster they could share? Trevor

View attachment 1479406 View attachment 1479407 View attachment 1479408

I have one and I'm a big fan. It's super smooth and the fit and finish are great. You won't be disappointed.

This Viper Turn arrived two days ago, right on the heels of the Viper Timavo I posted a few days back.

On a side note, I think my wife is starting to wonder just how many replacement parts I had to order to get my electric razor working like new again. Lol, I’m pretty sure she’s on to me now.

Anyway, I’m still weeding my way through various handle materials to find out what I like and don’t like. Micarta was the last of the mainstream stuff that I wanted to try, but with so many options available I figured I’d kill two birds with one ding of the debit card. The blade angle on this one made it different enough from everything else I own to catch my attention...and a substantial discount made it an easy call.

Too early to pass judgment on the knife, but like all my other Vipers/MKMs it arrived exactly as expected; with nice action, well finished and comfortable in the hand. It’s a bit larger than I expected (based on the numbers), but it carries well in my pocket.

So far I’m diggin’ it, and I very much like the Micarta. The one material I’m not so fond of at this stage is carbon fiber...but that’s why I’m tryin’ em all out.

Apologies for the long-winded lead up, but thanks for reading if ya’ made it this far.
L5d1XSn.jpg
4W3gOCu.jpg
N61tlgf.jpg

^^^^^ Just received my Arno Bernard Imamba today. Love it! The tolerances are up there with Shirogorov and CRK. It was a little stiff out of the box, and being cold in my part of the world didn't help. I think it just needs some minor adjustment a little oil and some breaking in. I have the Rinkhals and knew the AB flipper wouldn't disappoint.

IMG_2259 (1).jpg

^^^^^ Just received my Arno Bernard Imamba today. Love it! The tolerances are up there with Shiro. It was a little stiff out of the box, and being cold in my part of the world didn't help. I think it just needs some minor adjustment a little oil and some breaking in. I have the Rinkhals and knew the flipper wouldn't disappoint.

View attachment 1491698

:D:D:D

Just a heads up. It sports loose ceramic ball bearings (IKBS?) had to disassembled mine to recenter my ever so slightly off centered blade. Was shacked when everything ran away from me.

This Viper Turn arrived two days ago, right on the heels of the Viper Timavo I posted a few days back.

On a side note, I think my wife is starting to wonder just how many replacement parts I had to order to get my electric razor working like new again. Lol, I’m pretty sure she’s on to me now.

Anyway, I’m still weeding my way through various handle materials to find out what I like and don’t like. Micarta was the last of the mainstream stuff that I wanted to try, but with so many options available I figured I’d kill two birds with one ding of the debit card. The blade angle on this one made it different enough from everything else I own to catch my attention...and a substantial discount made it an easy call.

Too early to pass judgment on the knife, but like all my other Vipers/MKMs it arrived exactly as expected; with nice action, well finished and comfortable in the hand. It’s a bit larger than I expected (based on the numbers), but it carries well in my pocket.

So far I’m diggin’ it, and I very much like the Micarta. The one material I’m not so fond of at this stage is carbon fiber...but that’s why I’m tryin’ em all out.

Apologies for the long-winded lead up, but thanks for reading if ya’ made it this far.
L5d1XSn.jpg
4W3gOCu.jpg
N61tlgf.jpg

Green canvas or linen micarta is my favorite material barr none!!! Great in the hand wet , dry, bloody etc!! Takes on a nice patina from your skin oils and if you don't like it it cleans up with soapy water and a toothbrush!! Post it over in the mad for micarta thread!!!!

James

Back