Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Tracker Dan Bottleshark. I wanted one (and a patch) for awhile and was on the list but it never panned out.

Attachments

• IMG_5747.JPG
    IMG_5747.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 7
Just purchased and received this Spyderco SmallFly (B02GP) off of the Exchange. It has taken a long time to find one of these to pair w/my Spyderfly (B01P).

Now if I can only find a SzaboFly (B03P) for less than the cost of the National Debt, I'd be set. LOL! ;)

trg3Td2.jpg

cSbACTW.jpg

Today, I received a K390 Endela. It's somehow bigger than I expected; and I'm definitely not feeling it. I almost posted it on the Exchange...but I do like k390, and I don't like losing money. Maybe I'll just stick it in my pack and forget I have it, lol. Until I decide, it's back in its box.

Added another Bestech Irida to the collection, though this one was modded a bit. It originally had the blue anodized pivot hardware and the clip. I swapped those out with the Irida model that has the green CF scales. The gray hardware and clip looks slick on the model that has the black G10 with CF overlaid. I'll say that Bestech really does a decent job engineering these knives. This particular model goes for around $110, not much however the build quality is great. Once re-assembled the knife was centered dead on and the detent it perfect. Also removed the backspacer, for a more open look. The original spacers/standoffs look decent. Very happy with this one.

5QwWt7f.jpg

VdLYsQP.jpg

ZT 0801bw. I recently sold off like 45 knives I had sitting in boxes. Two I sold I immediately regretted. The ZT 0801bw which is discontinued and the first ZT I bought, a 0770cf in Elmax steel. I purchased another 0801bw off the secondary market. The 0770cf I will just have to live with being gone, replacing it with another one won’t do.
F2-A89818-F274-4885-8145-E8646-DB856-ED.jpg

Back