Everyone's latest acquisitions!

20210304-104520.jpg

New knife came a day early. Now I had looked a lot for a knife for my 30 years brain tumor free anniversary, and ended up with two. The second came today, paid for by my mom.

For years I hemmed and hawed over whether I should give the Spyderco Southard another chance. Then it was discontinued. I'd see them pop up on the exchange now and again, but never pulled the trigger. On a whim, I did this time. I'm very glad I did!

W2v8LvB.jpg

Last edited:
My first experience with Olamic Cutlery, decent sharpness and I wanted to have a artsy boxcutter. I had an RMJ Bumblebee but this is a bit bigger and has a thinner ground edge.

Attachments

• IMG_5805.JPG
    IMG_5805.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5807.JPG
    IMG_5807.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 10
Just received a Spyderco Perrin PPT Satin CF Sprint that I ordered from ACK which I bought to pair w/the Perrin PPT Black CF Sprint that I already had.

Seems like I've spending more time tying to find older knives to fill in my collection than buying new ones. Makes a nice addition to the collection.

Fortunately, demand for this knife isn't as great as for other vintage/Sprint Spyders. So, I didn't have to break the bank to buy it. :)

0RcjNrH.jpg

Back