Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Just received this off of the Exchange -- a ZT 0055 Cecchini.

Bought it strictly as a collector's piece. Always passed on it before because I thought it was kinda odd compared w/the other ZTs that I own. Bought this one because I've run out of older ZTs that I want to buy and thought I'd give it a try.

It is very attractive in the hand and there's a hinged flipper tab that I think is very "trick;" similar in concept to the flipper tab on the Kershaw OD-2 (1770) that I also own.

iu

Pleasantly surprised by this purchase. It's #37 in my recently reshuffled ZT collection.

Last edited:
Beautiful 940 scales. Is Rockscale Designs out of business or what? Everything on its website is sold out.
Hey sharp_edge, I believe he is still in business. You have to pay attention to the banner at the top of the page on his website. It tells you when the website reopens. I believe it is a one man shop. So, he has to make the parts, take the orders, and ship them out. I think he shuts the site at certain times to meter the orders for what can be accomplished during the week. When the site is live you can place your orders.

JonesE

No new knives, but I had some other really cool stuff come in today. :D

A couple of sheaths by Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley ! The're awesome!! Nice and snappy and the knives make a cool "thock" when you insert them. Super secure! The dye job was superbly done (as I'm sure you can see) and is nice and rich. The embossing looks stupendous! It was hard to capture in the picture, but the detail is really, really good. The stitching is perfect and the leather is very obviously high quality. They feel so nice! The 112 sheath is a vertical sheath, and the 110 sheath is a horizontal sheath meant to sit on the small of my back. They are super comfortable and sit exactly where the should. Gary really outdid himself on these. :D

If you need some leather work done, Gary is your guy!

MADmj6U.jpg

JTQ3NYZ.jpg

u8IwmH0.jpg

zuKwMQv.jpg

There was a nice surprise at the bottom of the box from Gary too! Two, very nice storage/display boxes that are perfectly sized for slipjoints! He's too kind. The wooden Harbor Freight tool box that I store my knives in is just about full and it also doesn't do the greatest job holding my Boker and GEC TC barlows. They are just long enough that placing them end to end causes them to just about hit the sides of the drawers... Dinging the bolsters of the knives.

The cases are pefect! They hold all of my Boker and TC barlows with enough room for my Alber's Cutlery knife too. Nice!! Thanks again Gary!

Hmm... That also means I now have two free drawers in my tool box for some more modern knives, lol.

2GoPjj5.jpg

r47Egfa.jpg

Nice Brian, glad they arrived safe and I figured you'd get those boxes into use right away after I saw all those Bokers you showed recently ;)

the boxes are ones that we use to get from a company in Germany that sold us sensors and lights for our inspection equipment. When the boxes were emptied I'd keep a close watch out for them and try to grab them before someone threw them out. I was fortunate to get some over the years but the company had changed how they shipped and the supply ran out and I am down to a few left.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

The mountain scene wouldn't fit so well on the smaller folder sheath, so I opted for what I call the Northstar embossing, tricky to keep things separate when dying but it makes a nicer look

G2

No new knives, but I had some other really cool stuff come in today. :D

A couple of sheaths by Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley ! The're awesome!! Nice and snappy and the knives make a cool "thock" when you insert them. Super secure! The dye job was superbly done (as I'm sure you can see) and is nice and rich. The embossing looks stupendous! It was hard to capture in the picture, but the detail is really, really good. The stitching is perfect and the leather is very obviously high quality. They feel so nice! The 112 sheath is a vertical sheath, and the 110 sheath is a horizontal sheath meant to sit on the small of my back. They are super comfortable and sit exactly where the should. Gary really outdid himself on these. :D

If you need some leather work done, Gary is your guy!

MADmj6U.jpg

JTQ3NYZ.jpg

u8IwmH0.jpg

zuKwMQv.jpg

There was a nice surprise at the bottom of the box from Gary too! Two, very nice storage/display boxes that are perfectly sized for slipjoints! He's too kind. The wooden Harbor Freight tool box that I store my knives in is just about full and it also doesn't do the greatest job holding my Boker and GEC TC barlows. They are just long enough that placing them end to end causes them to just about hit the sides of the drawers... Dinging the bolsters of the knives.

The cases are pefect! They hold all of my Boker and TC barlows with enough room for my Alber's Cutlery knife too. Nice!! Thanks again Gary!

Hmm... That also means I now have two free drawers in my tool box for some more modern knives, lol.

2GoPjj5.jpg

r47Egfa.jpg
Gary's leather work is really something, the click is amazing😎...and those cases are sweet too, I've got a couple he gifted me as well and I love em🥰

Nice Brian, glad they arrived safe and I figured you'd get those boxes into use right away after I saw all those Bokers you showed recently ;)

the boxes are ones that we use to get from a company in Germany that sold us sensors and lights for our inspection equipment. When the boxes were emptied I'd keep a close watch out for them and try to grab them before someone threw them out. I was fortunate to get some over the years but the company had changed how they shipped and the supply ran out and I am down to a few left.

The mountain scene wouldn't fit so well on the smaller folder sheath, so I opted for what I call the Northstar embossing, tricky to keep things separate when dying but it makes a nicer look

G2

Thanks for posting those Gary! They really show off the wonderful colors and embossing detail.

You did such a terrific job on these! And thanks again for the boxes, they were an unexpected and HIGHLY appreciated gift. :)

Back