Everyone's latest acquisitions!

0B597ED3-3E74-4D95-B303-FA1A853B3EDC.jpegSo excited. Could not be happier with Unlocked Composites. They sent me a backspacer free of charge and a carbon fiber bottle opener free. For what you get with this company, i dont think anyone beats it for carbon fiber. It’s much cheaper than Flytanium and they offer multiple styles of handle. They are expanding on what knives they make things for as well. Y’all should check them out if you haven’t already. Great company. They also do custom work if you contact them

Just received a CJRB Ria with natural / jade G10. I am really enjoying the jade color. This is the 4th folder in Jade that I have added to my collection. I am leaning towards smaller folders in my old age.
3BqvJf4.jpg

Well, a short time ago I decided I should focus on other things besides knives. Then I got my first retirement check and do to changing the due dates on my bills to for being paid 1 time a month I had little extra $. That decision is now 3 Benchmades and a Houge ago.
The latest is the Houge Decka, blue lava scales and 20cv. This is a very nice knife.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I have a 20CV Banter with the jade scales. Love the 20CV part but not a fan of the jade. Just bought a set of these….didn’t know they existed until your post. This’ll be like getting a new knife: much appreciated!

(Geaux Tigers!)
Thanks for this. I have a 20CV Banter with the jade scales. Love the 20CV part but not a fan of the jade. Just bought a set of these….didn’t know they existed until your post. This’ll be like getting a new knife: much appreciated!

(Geaux Tigers!)
I was upset I missed out on the titanium scales way of knife dropped..until I saw these

Luftig, I got one of those from my wife. She got it as a joke but.. I carry it from time to time and I've used the heck out of it. Lol it's a good knife.

Super excited about this one that's incoming. Made by Paul, CPE_Knives CPE_Knives ... I love everything about this, dimensions, blade thickness, Fuller and steel. Will make a great visual pair to carry with my Spyderco Tuff.

Photo by Paul, hope he doesn't mind me using it:

i-BJMX9Xz-X3.jpg

Nicegrab!! Was.drooling over that one this.morning in the for sale area!!!

Back