F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

What's that... non-blue one? Didn't know how else to say it. It looks like wood laminated to gray g10. Or is it orange and green g10, with gray.... spacers(?)? Or wood with gray paint around the perimeter???

The blue looks NICE. Kinda weird with black/white g10 underneath it?

How do they feel in the hand???

What's that... non-blue one? Didn't know how else to say it. It looks like wood laminated to gray g10. Or is it orange and green g10, with gray.... spacers(?)? Or wood with gray paint around the perimeter???

The blue looks NICE. Kinda weird with black/white g10 underneath it?

How do they feel in the hand???
It has orange, green, and black, in other words the perfect Halloween/Fall slabs! From what I can tell both sets of slabs seem like the are one piece, although the Blue G10 is very possibly an added layer. If the blue is added and the white/black g-10 are liners, it is seamless. On the orange set you can see hints of the handle colors underneath the gray, so I think that perhaps they burnished/burned the perimeter of those handles to that grey color.

In hand, they feel superb to me. Point of balance is about 2.5-3 inches in front of the slabs. Some might find the handles a bit narrow, but for my mediumish hands they are perfect. I haven't been this excited to go out and try a blade in quite a while. Taking some practice swings, it feels so nimble. The thumb ramp is perfect and will be very useful for choking up. This is one of my favorite Busse I have ever had in hand so far and I've handled a few now. Strongest first impression I have had since my Nuked Forsaken Mistress. It's one of those that as soon as you pick it up, it just puts a smile on your face. Home run from the Boss and the Crew. :thumbsup:

The Tiger hide is awesome, but I'm really digging the blue with white and black base layers! Both looks awesome! Congrats!

I'm going to need some help... identifying the handles. By the weight and feel, I think both are G10. I couldn't get better lighting since it's gloomy day. First impression is that these are awesome blades. The weight is a lot better than the FMV14 and it feels better in hand. This is my first Nuclear and I love the finish and rounding of edges. Unfortunately, now I feel like I can only buy Nuclear going forward.

F-16 (Teal): Weight 29.1 oz.
F-16 (Brown/Black): Weight 28.6 oz.
FMV14: Weight 32.4 oz.

QabwkXg.jpg

Handle top:
aMr5LLt.jpg

Next to the FMV14
SaERq4v.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is with one of my SAKs LE from last Fall. Perfect compliment. Jerry and Busse crew really nailed it with this one! I only wish I could have bought two.

Swiss .jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to need some help... identifying the handles. By the weight and feel, I think both are G10. I couldn't get better lighting since it's gloomy day. First impression is that these are awesome blades. The weight is a lot better than the FMV14 and it feels better in hand. This is my first Nuclear and I love the finish and rounding of edges. Unfortunately, now I feel like I can only buy Nuclear going forward.

F-16 (Teal): Weight 29.1 oz.
F-16 (Brown/Black): Weight 28.6 oz.
FMV14: Weight 32.4 oz.

QabwkXg.jpg

Handle top:
aMr5LLt.jpg

Next to the FMV14
SaERq4v.jpg
That real one of the absolute bomb!
The other one is very nice as well, but the real one is REALLY nice!
Congrats!!

Back