F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

Originally scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, now delayed until Tuesday. I assume the UPS truck broke under the weight of its awesomeness. These pics are beautiful torture in the meantime.

Gotta disagree on this one... looks like Black & Red Linen Micarta. This option was also listed on the original post of this thread, doesn't quite look like Tigerhide as it's much more of a red hue to my eyes.

To me it still it looks like three tones and similar to the tiger hide I own. Lots of OD Green and no purple thus far.

Gorgeous. The Blue/Black G10 is my favorite out of those.

That one was my immediate favorite too but I tell you the white one has taken the top spot. The white just pops. Not sure how long it'll stay bright white like that, I assume it'll get dirty quick with use, but for now it's very classy.

Now I need some kydex.

I hit the Tigerhide lotto :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Kinda really dig this G-10 combo also :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wicked blades, Jerry, perfect for fending off the rest of 2020...lol ;):D :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:20201015_210357-01.jpeg 20201015_210439-01.jpeg 20201015_210457-01.jpeg

Has anyone else weighed theirs yet?
Total surprise the one with micarta outweighed the all G-10 one. Nothing dramatic, just interesting! :)
28.94oz
20201015_220016-01.jpeg
28.28oz
20201015_215830-01.jpeg

Total surprise the one with micarta outweighed the all G-10 one. Nothing dramatic, just interesting! :)
I weighed mine.

F-16 (Teal): Weight 29.1 oz. = 825 oz.
F-16 (Brown/Black): Weight 28.6 oz. = 810 oz.

That one was my immediate favorite too but I tell you the white one has taken the top spot. The white just pops. Not sure how long it'll stay bright white like that, I assume it'll get dirty quick with use, but for now it's very classy.
I'll trade you the Teal for the Blue/Black so you can have Red, White and Teal. :D

Yeah, the more I stare at that blue, black, and orange, the more I think I have a new favorite color. Looks awesome. Congrats on that. I am very curious on the purple.

These are NUTS!!! :cool:

I'm starting to think that no two of these nukes are the same! :eek: Wouldn't that be crazy?!?!?! :D

I won't get home until waaay late tonight... Mine are due to arrive today. Can't wait!

These have been really nice eye candy for holding me over! Man! I'm excited!

Congrats to those who scored!!!!

That handle combo grew on me quickly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry, but I must disagree with you on the Tigerhide for your other F-16. I can see three distinct colors and the tell-tell signs of canvas micarta (the weave of the canvas fibers being very obvious)

I believe it is the Tan, Green & Black Layered Canvas Micarta mentioned in Jerry’s OP for this thread. Look at it again and see for yourself, my friend! NICE SCORE!!!

I hit the Tigerhide lotto :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Kinda really dig this G-10 combo also :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wicked blades, Jerry, perfect for fending off the rest of 2020...lol ;):D :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 1437829 View attachment 1437839 View attachment 1437840

28.94oz
View attachment 1437841
28.28oz
View attachment 1437842
Oh my!!!!! The orange and blue!! Already jealous and I don't know what I got yet.

Back