F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

JNLe7AL.jpg

I had the unthinkable happen I got the bright orange:( The only color I didn’t want. At least it has yellow as the inner color. Sort of like the sun. I know people like orange for visibility but the nuke would be safe queen. Off in search of a different handle. I have my black micarta comp finish as a backup
If grey,black, and green is your thing, let me know.

Ive been out of town since I got mine so I wasn't able to unbox it myself. :oops: really wanted to wait but after seeing everyone else's i had to know..

people will have trouble prying these nukes out of a hog's lucky cloven hooves :D

Got mine today.
I ordered with the sheath, there no sheath shipped with the F-16.
Anybody know when the F-16 sheath going to be ship?

^^^^ I ordered my Nuke with sheath and they both arrived in same box at time of shipment. If you ordered them at the same time you may want to call the factory. I font know if they would partial ship.

I got a blue G10 with black and white liners. It's gorgeous but I'm down to trade for a nuke with Micarta if anybody has one they want to trade.
I was wondering when the first Blue would show up. That's a gorgeous color. I wish I had something other than G10 to trade you.

Back