F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

WsOpucd.jpg

Here's the closeup.
I'm happy either way with this one.
I missed this pic... There does seem to be a g-10 layer underneath the TH micarta. Hard to tell what colors.

It looks like canvas Tigerhide, congrats! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
That's just it; I'm pretty sure it's NOT tigerhide. There's a definite green layer mixed in, that's unlike any tigerhide I've ever seen. Jerry Busse Jerry Busse @Garth Reckner any help here?

ETA - I'll get some pics of the other side of the handle tonight. Shows the green layer better IMO.

That's just it; I'm pretty sure it's NOT tigerhide. There's a definite green layer mixed in, that's unlike any tigerhide I've ever seen. Jerry Busse Jerry Busse @Garth Reckner any help here?

ETA - I'll get some pics of the other side of the handle tonight. Shows the green layer better IMO.
Sorta like how some black canvas has a green tinge to it? Take a wet paper towel, dampen the micarta- whatcha see? Still greenish?

Sorta like how some black canvas has a green tinge to it? Take a wet paper towel, dampen the micarta- whatcha see? Still greenish?

I got one just like it. It's not like black micarta in that there are clearly-defined layers.

Also, when dampened, the black got blacker and the greenish more brown. As you can see here (butt end dampened):

CwEXUn3.jpg

I got one just like it. It's not like black micarta in that there are clearly-defined layers.

Also, when dampened, the black got blacker and the greenish more brown. As you can see here (butt end dampened):

CwEXUn3.jpg
What I meant was that like some BCM that has a greenish tinge to it dry, this Tigerhide seems to be showing a bit of a green tinge in the black.
You know that Tigerhide comes in many variations & shades. With this offering, I get the feeling they found some pieces of older micarta (& g-10), and these may have been placed aside because they didn't match the rest of the sheets pulled for whatever LE at the time.
Satin_Tiger-GW.jpg

Believe it or not... These are linen Tigerhide vvv
BUSSE-LrMr_TwMr_THLinen-Lg_zpsa10d22b0.jpg

It's not the same thing, it's a definite layer of green in there with the black and tan. Mine shows the green wet and/or oiled. Hope the mothership will weigh in on this.

What I meant was that like some BCM that has a greenish tinge to it dry, this Tigerhide seems to be showing a bit of a green tinge in the black.
You know that Tigerhide comes in many variations & shades. With this offering, I get the feeling they found some pieces of older micarta (& g-10), and these may have been placed aside because they didn't match the rest of the sheets pulled for whatever LE at the time.
View attachment 1440742

Believe it or not... These are linen Tigerhide vvv
View attachment 1440743
Not to belabor the point, but I'm seeing three distinct different colors. I don't really care what it is, I like it! :D :cool:

Still no F-16s in the Exchange or on eBay. Weird.

Unlikely I’d ever sell my two.
I might be open to trade my grey/black with hint of red for another Nuked F-16 (that blue and orange one Jaxx Jaxx got?!), but definitely not parting with my TPZ F-16 (toxic pumpkin zombie fighter 16)!

Nice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
How's it look under a UV blacklight? :eek:

I was keeping my fingers crossed that someone would want to trade my Teal G10 for one of the multi-color G10 or micarta! No way I'd sell the F-16.

I'm relatively new to first offerings, I wondered how long it would be for that first one to be sold! I've got another F16 coming(Black Canvas), so I could see myself possibly trading my Purple joker beast. but I really want to see if they ended up doing a black paper micarta and how it turns out!

I'm relatively new to first offerings, I wondered how long it would be for that first one to be sold! I've got another F16 coming(Black Canvas), so I could see myself possibly trading my Purple joker beast. but I really want to see if they ended up doing a black paper micarta and how it turns out!
I'm guessing that we may see a few F-16 for sale if the person bought a few Nukes to ensure they would get at least one they really like. The purple one you have may be in high demand once more people start to get their orders delivered.

One sold in the exchange 30 min ago. It was a super cool jungle storm g10.
Tan/black/green. Very nice! I had to talk myself out of it. I can’t justify 2 of these at this time.

One sold in the exchange 30 min ago. It was a super cool jungle storm g10.
Tan/black/green. Very nice! I had to talk myself out of it. I can’t justify 2 of these at this time.
Yeah me too... except that would’ve made a third for me!

Yeah me too... except that would’ve made a third for me!
I want to use this thing! It would have been hard to use that jungle storm too. I think if I can’t bring myself to beat on my nuked F16. I will keep an eye out for a base model to beat on. Hopefully someone will post some user pics of these F16’s in the near future.

Back