F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

The unknown can be scary. I think we will see a lot of unique one of a kind super cool F16’s. This is the most exciting gamble I’ve taken in my Busse knife buying career. I hope it pays off!!
My guess is that you'll easily be able to trade around for a handle you may like. The only color I was hoping to avoid was purple. But there were a lot of people in the original thread that were hoping for purple. So if I got one, I knew I would be able to trade around.

Knowing now that there could be a lot of different color layers. I’m curious to see the purple. It could look very cool depending on what color it is paired with.

Thanks all for the help with the photos!

And no, the green liners do not glow in the dark.

3SHxyEe.jpg

wUmHonY.jpg

7BzoRuj.jpg

s3Rzv86.jpg

Pwfnzl4.jpg

Knowing now that there could be a lot of different color layers. I’m curious to see the purple. It could look very cool depending on what color it is paired with.

I noticed the White Ivory G10 had orange and brown ( Cleveland Browns colors ?) I’m thinking the purple might have yellow a sort of LA Lakers thing. Im sure the shop is having fun making these cool color combos.

There's some linen Tigerhide right there! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
'Gratz! :)
Oops, meant to quote Crozier's post with pix lol
Thank you so much for the verification. I was leaning that way myself the more I researched it. Coming from you, now I have no doubt! :thumbsup:

I am beyond ecstatic to have scored Tigerhide. Been playing with that exact blade since I got it, and the handles have only grown on me. It is one of my all time favorite blades so far!

These are so amazing in hand, and I couldn’t be happier with my two Nukes aesthetically.

I got some nice fall colors as well! I love OD Green G10! And the "sandstorm variant?!?" G10 is a. Love the seamlessness of layers in these G10 handles. Not sure what to do with these!!! I have my old standby - tan canvas invoice in, and I can only keep one, if any! Wish I could just keep em' all!

These are beasts and they will chop. Beautiful beasts at that. The handle feels really good holding it up and down and the choil grip should allow for some finer work from mid-blade in (in a relative sense). Can chop down the tree and plane/carve the canoe with the same knife. The grinds and blade shape are really something special. These things have power, subtlety, performance and purpose all wrapped up in a long and beefy, yet useable package. These will bite deep, no doubt, and lop off certain limbs with nearly blade weight/geometry alone it seems!

Congrats to all who scored! Too many cool ones to list out individually...really fun to see all the variations and the "wild and crazies" - the glow in the dark stuff is pretty freaking cool looking.

And - the Purple is clearly for LSU, not the Lakers....duh...

https://imgur.com/a/1ME1UnE

C

I got some nice fall colors as well! I love OD Green G10! And the "sandstorm variant?!?" G10 is a. Love the seamlessness of layers in these G10 handles. Not sure what to do with these!!! I have my old standby - tan canvas invoice in, and I can only keep one, if any! Wish I could just keep em' all!

These are beasts and they will chop. Beautiful beasts at that. The handle feels really good holding it up and down and the choil grip should allow for some finer work from mid-blade in (in a relative sense). Can chop down the tree and plane/carve the canoe with the same knife. The grinds and blade shape are really something special. These things have power, subtlety, performance and purpose all wrapped up in a long and beefy, yet useable package. These will bite deep, no doubt, and lop off certain limbs with nearly blade weight/geometry alone it seems!

Congrats to all who scored! Too many cool ones to list out individually...really fun to see all the variations and the "wild and crazies" - the glow in the dark stuff is pretty freaking cool looking.

And - the Purple is clearly for LSU, not the Lakers....duh...

https://imgur.com/a/1ME1UnE

C
Badass! Both of them!!!

Jack - they are super cool blades and handles.

Side note - a lot of times you show the blade length in perspective from palm to elbow...these are knees to toes proportions type blades, ha! That was the intent of that leg shot...it was kind of an inside funny thing at COPIUOS' Party for 1!

C

Jack - they are super cool blades and handles.

Side note - a lot of times you show the blade length in perspective from palm to elbow...these are knees to toes proportions type blades, ha! That was the intent of that leg shot...it was kind of an inside funny thing at COPIUOS' Party for 1!

C
I’m getting mine today. I would be very happy with either of your handles.

My non-nuke, comp-finish with plain ol' maroon micarta has supposedly shipped.... although it still isn't showing shipped in tracking. Maybe I'll get it this week. I got the tracking number last Friday.

Back