**Fall Camp out** Sept 23-26

Cricket pm or email me your address so I can ship you your Magpul items back bro.
Since I cant make the campout :grumpy::grumpy:

well, dammit! what? you gotta go play with downed aircraft or something?

think we'll be coming down friday and stay one night instead of two, should be there early friday afternoon.

Well to tell you the Truth work is super slow and Family owned, being a small company of 9 employees and I am not family, not looking good as keeping a job .Just cause & effect of the Economy.

Ok it's official. Sadly I again will not be attending the ESEE camp out this year. Maybe things will look better for spring. Have fun guys.

just means more crawdad stuffing for the rest of us!
(except Mike - he's not allowed to have any)

just means more crawdad stuffing for the rest of us!
(except Mike - he's not allowed to have any)
That's OK, I have Immodium in my first aid kit now in case Mike decides to spend all night outside the tent/in the woods again. :D

Nope, I won't be eating this weekend. As a matter of fact, I haven't eaten since the last campout.

That was a bad night.....

awesome. as long as im not the only one bringing beer

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HA......HA....

No really, that's a good one.:D

I don't think that'll be a problem. We bring so much Ouch-o-haul, it's more like it's bringing us.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HA......HA....

No really, that's a good one.:D

I don't think that'll be a problem. We bring so much Ouch-o-haul, it's more like it's bringing us.

lol. well i might have to make a trip into conroe this week and hit up spec's

that looks a lot like the NOAA forecast, too:
Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Back