**Fall Camp out** Sept 23-26

It's the gulf coast man, there's a 30% chance of rain everyday with a 90% margin of error.

We have plenty of tarps. :D

I shipped your magpul parts to Mike he should have them tomorrow,I included the 3 NIB Ranger Floor plates and we can work something out if you want them ?

Android phone malfunction.......
Is your Android phone starting in on the Corona a little early for the campout? :D

I loaded a bunch of firewood in my truck last night, a little too much... got to take some out to have room for an igloo and all my gear. Going to try to start getting stuff loaded tonight. I'm so disorganized it always takes me *forever* to get packed.

I"m cutting class tomorrow! We'll be there as soon as the mr gets done work. Chili is in the crock pot. I made one w/ ground beef and one with sirloin steak. I also bought a big pack of hot dogs and hot dog rolls.

I THINK I have almost everything packed.

I"m cutting class tomorrow! We'll be there as soon as the mr gets done work. Chili is in the crock pot. I made one w/ ground beef and one with sirloin steak. I also bought a big pack of hot dogs and hot dog rolls.

I THINK I have almost everything packed.

if yall forget anything just let me know. i can stop and pick stuff up on my way out there.

is there anyway to get into contact with yall once we get there?

We are on our way! We are 10 minutes from home and I have heard "are we there yet?" Twice from the back seat. Aye aye aye. Lol

I know T. I'm so sad. I'm going to miss your family.

we are almost there and the kids can tell now by the landmarks.

if someone coming in tomorrow would call me on their way I would love you forever. I will need ice. pm or email me for my cell # if you don't have it.

Back