Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah - mine has 286,xxx on it, needs the rear diff rebuilt ($600) and either ball joints ($1k) or all 4 arms ($2k), a minor oil leak onto the pass side exhaust (probably valve cover gasket), and is losing power.
2015 F150 $28k, 2013 Taco $28k, 2011 Taco $23k, 2009 F150 $17k
new F150 4x4 ext cab = $32k, new Taco $28k..... new frontier $33k, new ram =$$$, new chevy $$$$$

How have you folks been?
It has been way too long since I have round these parts, and I am hoping to get another reason to change that.

Now that I live in a city, I don't have That much of a need for my 4, and my 5 primarily sees kitchen use (pics down the road). Due to this, I have been looking for an EDC Becker. I sold my ideal model (BK11csm) in a tight moment, and now I want another.
This is where you guys come in.

I want a BK11csm (San Mai), I would also entertain a Saber BK11, Users are fine. I know someone has one of them sitting around.
I would be willing to work out a trade for custom leather if one wanted (for tweener and smaller Beckers). See pics below for samples of my work.

I hope to be poking my nose around more regularly, and what a better way to welcome a lost brother back into the fold than with a new knife?

Pitchers!
2018-07-07 00.59.07.jpg 2018-04-26 19.55.16.jpg 2018-01-20 22.12.00.jpg 2018-03-11 23.42.28.jpg

Last edited:
Fil had a meeting today, trying to get me a state job, among other things. Wouldn't mind some prayers my way. Would be great if it comes to fruition.

I'm a little late, but thoughts and prayers that something great comes of it.

Just an FYI update, FILs surgery went smoothly and he is busy recovering. Expecting to get out of CICU today. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

What's up Bill! Hope your move went smooth and all is well!
The move went as smoothly as possible, and things are going alright. Long story short, we aren't getting that comfortable, yet.

We are looking at moving to a different location after our lease is up (late March). I have had a job offer, and I will need to relocate to make it feasible. The position is in a state of perpetual shorthandedness, so it will be there waiting for me.

Thanks for the sentiments, it is nice to be back.

I'm a little late, but thoughts and prayers that something great comes of it.

Just an FYI update, FILs surgery went smoothly and he is busy recovering. Expecting to get out of CICU today. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!
Glad to hear it. I hope he is recouping smoothly.

How have you folks been?
It has been way too long since I have round these parts, and I am hoping to get another reason to change that.

Now that I live in a city, I don't have That much of a need for my 4, and my 5 primarily sees kitchen use (pics down the road), I have been looking for an EDC Becker, and I sold my ideal model.
This is where you guys come in.

I want a BK11csm (San Mai), I would also entertain a Saber BK11, Users are fine. I know someone has one of them sitting around.
I would be willing to work out a trade for custom leather if one wanted (for tweener and smaller Beckers). See pics below for samples of my work.

I hope to be poking my nose around more regularly, and what a better way to welcome a lost brother back into the fold than with a new knife?

Pitchers!
View attachment 975182 View attachment 975183 View attachment 975184 View attachment 975185
Glad to see you back with your Brothers

Don’t get me wrong, I’d prefer a BK15, 16, or 17 in S35VN instead.

Still, it’s been a long work week and I treated myself. :)

Don’t get me wrong, I’d prefer a BK15, 16, or 17 in S35VN instead.

Still, it’s been a long work week and I treated myself. :)
I looked at it and looked again and pulled the trigger too. hopefully the Boss comes up with a New Blade too!

I'd have to drink a half a bottle of whiskey, and put a bag over it, just to make a featherstick, haha. :D
Awesome! :p:p That's what I do with my painted blades :p
IMG_3046.JPG
Every time I remove the bag and see these little scratches it pains me :eek: I will say I don't think I will ever wear this paint out close to the wear on your Niner ;) it's some mighty tough paint :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back