Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a recurve like this. Curious why you don't care for it on this size blade.
Just don't care for the looks of it, to be honest. Makes more sense to me on a bigger blade, aka chopper. Also, for draw knifing.

Just don't care for the looks of it, to be honest. Makes more sense to me on a bigger blade, aka chopper. Also, for draw knifing.
Oh Thanks :) ! I thought this might be serious :p I'am kinda thinking it might have some usefulness like hmmm , hmmm . I'll find out later o_O

Last edited:
Good luck, Dubz, on the job ventures. I know what it's like to be stuck in a job with no meaningful future or progression path.

Getting out of all that nonsense and getting into an awesome job is one of the most freeing experiences I've had.

I'm pulling for you, man.

Good luck, Dubz, on the job ventures. I know what it's like to be stuck in a job with no meaningful future or progression path.

Getting out of all that nonsense and getting into an awesome job is one of the most freeing experiences I've had.

I'm pulling for you, man.
Thanks man, appreciate it. That's exactly how I feel, stuck like Chuck. So freaking tired of the BS I have to put up with on a daily basis. Pop is still waiting to hear something back.

Time for this one to hit the hay. Been a long, unrewarding day, again. 4:15 gets here fast. Later on gents. You too Tanker. ;)

Saxon prefers to sit in a chair like a civilized individual.

JECWDqO.jpg

Saxon is a cutie!

I'm increasingly thinking the decaf coffee I had after dinner really wasn't decaf.

I haven't been this un-tired in days.

Could make for an interesting Friday

I like how Maker's Mark makes my problems go away...if only for a moment.

GeofS GeofS Just rolled in from the Renaissance Fair. My first time. I was checking out the blacksmith and looking at the blades you picked up. Had to go because the Jousting Tournament just started and my wife Lady Guinevere had VIP seats. Her Knight won so all is good in the Kingdom:D

Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 , fun day, right? Pick up any souvenirs? See any knives you liked?
Saw and fondled a lot.... A lot of knives that is lol Ma Lady would have my head on a Pike. No souvenirs. But had a great time. Stopped at Rhodes North Tavern and had dinner. Then hit the Tappenzee South

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back