Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you with an Instagram account, State and Union also posted a phone number to buy their Mark 1.

Dogs went nuts the other night. Upon an early day opened the door to let them out and they flew to the shed . They made Mr Skunk shoot some stink. Couldn't believe it sob dug and got under the shed . Thankful he he never made contact with the dogs or me . Had to buy a trap tried slamming the door, stomped on the floor dogs digging and barking most of the . Set the trap caught a possum but the skunk left that night too. Saw were he dug under the fence to get in the yard and so he hasn't been able to return all though I can see that he has tried :eek:

I'd have to drink a half a bottle of whiskey, and put a bag over it, just to make a featherstick, haha. :D

Ha!
Curious that a hunter has a saber grind like that, but I see it's only 1/8" thick. That's a sensible thickness for a hunter. What's with the flat-head screws? If I never had to deal with another in my life it would be too soon.

I really want it, but I think my wife would kill me if I spent $500 on the two knives today.

Maybe next week! ;)

Ha!
Curious that a hunter has a saber grind like that, but I see it's only 1/8" thick. That's a sensible thickness for a hunter. What's with the flat-head screws? If I never had to deal with another in my life it would be too soon.
I just don't care for a recurve on that size knife. A bigger blade yes, smaller, no.

That's a crazy lookin cat you caught there... Release it in the neighbors house through the window, when they are out for the day, supreme them with their long lost sweetie...

:D;)
Must of got its tail caught in a serpentine belt or sumpin and pulled all the fur off.

Ha!
I think the flat head screw deal is if in the field and you needed to remove or tighten them for whatever reason it would be easier to come up with a way to do it easier than a socket head . I'am just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back