Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you brother Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 !
I4zHpRo.jpg

Ok got some decal explaining to do
Me, my wife and 2 of her sisters went up to the Stormville NY flea market last Saturday. Well it lived up to its name for sure. A huge storm was coming thru the area but we were on a junk quest. As im walking thru in the rain i spotted this booth that made vinyl decals. It started to rain harder so I went under his canopy. He had a sign that said custom designs and the idea hit me. We started to work on my idea and I always have a Beckerhead patch in my pocket so I said I want this with a different blade. A Bk62 He went on his computer he had set up and started looking. Not much luck and his connection was ify. Then I remembered Jonny1280 Jonny1280 had posted some Pics of it. I pulled those up on my phone and showed it to him. He got a signal long enough to capture the one picture from Jonny and loaded it. Then he started to work his program as I helped with the blade shape. The storm was getting bad and bags of Kettle corn started to blow by us. Then tarps and flea market debris. We decided to run with what I had. I asked him to save it for future orders. He said he needed to pack up before his canopy blew away. I said can you put some numbers on some of them Yeah but quickly. The storm was really bad and I was holding down his canopy i said print me 10 really fast. So that's what I got.
So bravo and Dubz got numbers because they are bravo and Dubz. Jonny1280 Jonny1280 got one because I used his picture from his thread, @19-3ben got one because he coined the name Beckhart, @Pàdruig got one because he has always had something to do with Horace Kephart in his Sig. And Xr6x Xr6x got one because we came to this forum at the same time and we grew up together here. Hence #383 and #384 and I have one for @nutoknives because he didn't know me from Jack and he still stopped by my job and left his BK20 for me to try out. Awesome Jesture!!! And I have one for @Ethan Becker if he so inclined. Soooo that's my story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back