Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's disappointing. I thought it was going to be the tracking info for your BK62
Shipping, just don't know where it's at yet. I was hoping like hell it would come in this week, and I could take it to the cabin this weekend, but unfortunately, that's not going to happen. We have grandkids coming over. I thought about going alone, and leaving the wife here to fend for herself, haha. :D

Holy Cow, Tomar's is almost in Canadia! :eek:
It seems my pre-pre order came through. I had placed an order in with the Colclesser Brothers, and by gum just plain forgot about it! :)
Here it is.
QNmO9fp.jpg

Last edited:
1-3 inches of snow, haha. More like 6-7.

If I was right 50% of the time like these weather forecasters people would be dead!!! The wintery mix forecast turned into 4-5 inches of snow right now

Last edited:
Meh... We got a little bit of ice early this morning, but it was above freezing by 6 AM.
I knew better than to get excited.
All the schools got canceled around here. My wife left early for work, and got a text from her boss telling her they shut down work. I left at 5:30 this morning, and the roads weren't even plowed yet. Fun fun. 35mph down the highway to the interstate, then 40mph on the interstate. All the truckers were pulled over to the edge of the road. Wind was blowing hard, and it was hard to see the road. I went to work, but should have stayed home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back