Fancier's Sales Updates

This thread exists simply to update people on changes to the knives available to be ordered from Survive.
Since I can't prevent other "stuff" from coming in here any other way I'm going to close it to comments.
I'll continue to post updates when I notice changes on the Survive webpage.

GSO 4 LTD 2nds can be purchased on the Survive website.
Edit: The GSO 3.5 can also be preordered.
Edit: Language updated to promote clarity.
Edit: I don't know anything but what I read on the internet.

Last edited:
Survive indicates that no additional knives will be added for purchase this week.
The GSO 4 Limited 2nds and the GSO 3.5 preorders can still be purchased.
Edit: The status for the all of the seconds except the GSO 4 Limited has been changed to "Out of Stock". I'm not sure how much to read into this, but since they all changed at the same time I'm inclined to think that this is to make it easier to see which knives can currently be purchased.

Last edited:
GSO 3.5 in 3V preorders can still be placed, but Survive has indicated that they will not be taking knife orders until the get caught up on their backlog.
I read that as meaning that once whatever inventory amount they've loaded into their sales database is gone they won't restock the webpage.

GSO 3.5 in 3V preorders can still be placed, but Survive has indicated that they will not be taking knife orders until the get caught up on their backlog.
I read that as meaning that once whatever inventory amount they've loaded into their sales database is gone they won't restock the webpage.
I was snooping around the website last night and the 3.5 preorder is the ONLY thing available to order, right?

Good morning Silver!
The "Gear" and "Supplies" sections are still full of stuff to order, but the only knife I found was the GSO 3.5 in 3V preorder.

Back