Favorite SAK?

Farmer in Alox is good but I'm one of those who doesn't like the keyring aspect.That gets filed off.

Pioneer I prefer as it's a bit slimmer,but ALL Alox models are worth having!
Especially if You can get a colored one.

Alox SAKs are my favs now, but out of them, the Farmer.
2ecf3w6.jpg

Farmer in Alox is good but I'm one of those who doesn't like the keyring aspect.That gets filed off.

Pioneer I prefer as it's a bit slimmer,but ALL Alox models are worth having!

You can forego filing with the Soldier model, same as the Pioneer but without the keyring stud.

I've had several models, but the one I use the most and carry the most is the
Tinker. Two knife blades, small and large, and best of all a decent straight blade and a phillips blade screwdriver. I find I use the tweezers for splinters quite a bit also. Not my best outdoors knife, but my best fix anything around the house and ranch knife by far because I always have it on me and it seems when something needs fixing it is at the opposite end of the property from my shop.

Hey Scott actually I have had them all for years I just got back into them a few months ago. The hunter isn't mine. I sold the farmer to spooky. I realized I was still really into the OHT. The newest is still about 4 years old.

About that OHT.... Is it difficult to open with one hand? And did you find one without the serrations on the blade, or hone 'em down yourself?

thanks

Surprised no ones mentioned the Cybertool series - very nice little numbers. Soon to replace my Mountaineer SAK with a CT41. Wouldn't it be lovely if the manufacturer let you choose which blades and features you wanted (within reason obviously .)

I love SAKs so much! I have about 20 of them and I am always wanting more. My favorite is definatly the Rucksack. I dont go anywere with out it. The only thing I wish Victorinox would offer more is a pocket clip for most of there knives. I wish my Rucksack had a pocket clip on it. Anyway SAKs are with out a doubt some of my favorite knives.

I edc'd the same Huntsman from the age of twelve until a couple of years ago. Lately, it's been an alox Wenger SI that I scored in a swap.

My best all around is an Explorer, 2nd Farmer (the saw is amazing), 3rd Mini-Champ. What the heck, all SAKs are great!

My black Outrider.
All the tools you will ever need in a nice compact layer friendly design.

I really like the Outrider and Swisschamp, but my fav is the Yeoman. That's way I have 4 of them. You can't have enough back ups.

I forgot my other Sak which is on me everyday. The Spirit is one of the best multi tool I have ever used. Broke Leathermans, Schrade and Sogs. Never like Gerber. This Spirit I have is two years old and used hard. Mini screwdriver I have bent but a simple repair and it was almost as good as new. I seen the tool flex while torqing on nuts and screws and it has not snapped like the others. Smaller and fits the hands better, I enjoy this great tool.

Back