Feb Batch

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Well, this is my new favorite model. The BushBoot knife.

op102_1666-vi.jpg

So I made this one for myself with a piece of stabalized White Oak crotch that I've been saving for a special knife. Its got six 1/8" g-10 pins.

op102_1667-vi.jpg

op102_1668-vi.jpg

This one is OP's KPH. Its Desert Ironwood with WI bolsters and red liners. I threw in a mosaic pin because the owner of the knife has been a true friend and supporter.

op102_1620-vi.jpg

op102_1622-vi.jpg

EDC's this time. I did a couple in 5/32" 01 steel rather than std 1/8". They look nice.

Cocobolo with white g-10 liner.

op102_1626-vi.jpg

Natural Canvas.

op102_1627-vi.jpg

Stabalized Walnut crotch with white g-10 liners.

op102_1634-vi.jpg

Cocobolo over Osage with nat canvas micarta liner

op102_1636-vi.jpg

FOD's gorgeous Burlap Micarta.

op102_1639-vi.jpg

Wow! that knife you made for yourself is just awesome! (sure you dont want to sell it?! haha jk) I dont think i've ever seen g-10 used for pins before....very nice!

of course all the knives are neat! Simply love your handles.....I'll own one soon! (after college that is...haha)

Wow. Stunning work. Do you have any more stabalized white oak or walnut crotch wood? I'm thinking of ordering another knife.

Well, this is my new favorite model. The BushBoot knife.

So I made this one for myself with a piece of stabalized White Oak crotch that I've been saving for a special knife. Its got six 1/8" g-10 pins.

op102_1667-vi.jpg

op102_1668-vi.jpg

What a coincidence, it is quickly becoming my favorite as well:D

I'm virtually speechless. Your batches just keep getting better and better. As always, I don't see a single blade in there that I wouldn't be proud to own.

This is classic Fiddleback. Lacewood Bushcrafter. Came out sweet!

op102_1629-vi.jpg

op102_1630-vi.jpg

The first convex Terassaur I've done. Stabalized curly Maple scales and a nat canvas micarta liner.

op102_1631-vi.jpg

op102_1633-vi.jpg

Couple more BushBoots. Bocote over curly Maple, and lager g-10.

op102_1643-vi.jpg

op102_1646-vi.jpg

A sweet Paduk over Osage Woodsman.

op102_1650-vi.jpg

The dud.

op102_1652-vi.jpg

And a nice little Runt.

op102_1657-vi.jpg

op102_1658-vi.jpg

One more pic. Check out the light going through those scales.

op102_1661-vi.jpg

Andy:
Is that my Jade G10 runt? It looks incredible! You are the man!

David

Wow! The BushBoot knife you made for yourself is outstanding! They are all fantastic but that one is :eek:

You blades make me sad I have been spending all my money on folders lately. :grumpy:

Any interest in a lightly used Strider SNG? :D

I'll say!:D This is the first custom that I have ordered the way that I wanted it and I couldn't be happier.:D Now all I need to know is how to pay you for this little beauty. Thanks again for everything.

Great batch Andy :thumbup: The pin configuration that you did on yours looks cool. The dud is awesome, and I think that the grind on the bocote/maple boot knife looks especially nice.

cool pics Andy. Did you not get to do the bushcrafter w/walnut crotch handle?

thanks,
Jeremy

Thanks BF. I'm definitely getting the 6 pin bug lately.

I'll say!:D This is the first custom that I have ordered the way that I wanted it and I couldn't be happier.:D Now all I need to know is how to pay you for this little beauty. Thanks again for everything.

I take paypal. fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

cool pics Andy. Did you not get to do the bushcrafter w/walnut crotch handle?

thanks,
Jeremy

Yours is heat treated, and in the batch that I'll start Monday.

man.. nice work.. those all look great Andy...:eek: i'm even more excited to get my Terrasaur now...:D

Even better than the last batch! I love it! That lager BushBoot is....breathtaking! And the etching showing through the grind on the LV Bushie is really cool - adds tons of character!

Back