Feb Batch

Great batch of blades Andy! Those Boots are very cool, bet the feel good in the hand.

op102_1631-vi.jpg

Is that some new marking/logo on the grind on this one?

I didn't need to see that terrasaur...now I am filled with lust. :eek:

I think the Terassaur came alive as a convex knife.

Even better than the last batch! I love it! That lager BushBoot is....breathtaking! And the etching showing through the grind on the LV Bushie is really cool - adds tons of character!

I did that etch for OP's KPH also. Man, I'm loving it, but its a scary process...:eek:

op102_1631-vi.jpg

Is that some new marking/logo on the grind on this one?

Yes! Thats Joe Flowers design mark. The Terassaur is a "Designed by Joe" creation. I just can't get the mark onto the Scandi's because I'm leaving the flats with forge scale. I need to get a stamp made. That'd look sweet.

I think the Terassaur came alive as a convex knife.

Yes! Thats Joe Flowers design mark. The Terassaur is a "Designed by Joe" creation. I just can't get the mark onto the Scandi's because I'm leaving the flats with forge scale. I need to get a stamp made. That'd look sweet.

yeah, that convex Terrasaur looks bad ass...:eek: i loved Joe's insignia too, will my Terrasaur have that on it?? :) hopefully that puppy arrives soon, i can't wait to get my paws on it...:D

Yours does not. I'd have to polish the flats to be able to etch it onto the Scandi's. I don't use a surface grinder, so thats not going to happen.

I love that BushBoot knife. If I didn't just become a poor homeowner I'd sign up for one. Love the oak crotch. I love how you manage to take normally plain woods and make them really pop.

I love that BushBoot knife. If I didn't just become a poor homeowner I'd sign up for one. Love the oak crotch. I love how you manage to take normally plain woods and make them really pop.

I didn't have much to do with it really. Thats God's dept.

I'll take the Lacewood Bushcrafter if its still available! Please email me.
Thanks,
Ross

Is the Bocote over curly Maple Bushboot available? And how much? (Never purchased one of your knives, but I've been wanting one for a while.)

Thats the only one left, and there is one guy in front of you SM.

Back