Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Lumintop Prince finally showed up

20160908_105648_001_zpsuazgp2q8.jpg

Phillip, that PK is awesome! I can't remember ever seeing a scandi one. Nice! :thumbup:

Phillip, that PK is awesome! I can't remember ever seeing a scandi one. Nice! :thumbup:

thanks

this one was offered up about 3 months ago as a "woods wandering" set w/ a Bishop.

it did not sell so I split them up. The Bishop went to a dealer and well this one went to my drawer.

thanks

this one was offered up about 3 months ago as a "woods wandering" set w/ a Bishop.

it did not sell so I split them up. The Bishop went to a dealer and well this one went to my drawer.

Ah. Now I remember it as a set. :thumbup:

Phillip, did you mod that KSF pocket sheath for the knife/pen combo, or is that a profile they used to carry? It's pretty suh-weet and holds the PK awesomeness quite well.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Phillip, did you mod that KSF pocket sheath for the knife/pen combo, or is that a profile they used to carry? It's pretty suh-weet and holds the PK awesomeness quite well.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

dsarps
I bought it from KSF many moons ago. IIRC is was originally designed to carry one of Bark Rivers firesteels (which it does)

Back