Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

2v2J3RS4fxAKujh.jpg

^Nice CZ. Good to see a CZ in the pocket dump unfortunately carry is not an option for us in California. Love the CZ just wish it could be with me more.

i used to have a 9mm SP01...it was a dream to shoot...probably one of the best shooting pistols I have shot. I did move it "on down the road" though. it was a tad too heavy for anything other that a range gun for me and it was the polymer version.I can carry a full size 1911 in my Milt Sparks Versa Max II w/ no problem...maybe i just didnt have the right holster.
2v2JH3Bw4xurAoi.jpg

i used to have a 9mm SP01...it was a dream to shoot...probably one of the best shooting pistols I have shot. I did move it "on down the road" though. it was a tad too heavy for anything other that a range gun for me and it was the polymer version.I can carry a full size 1911 in my Milt Sparks Versa Max II w/ no problem...maybe i just didnt have the right holster.
2v2JH3Bw4xurAoi.jpg

Very nice! I have got rid of most of my polymer frame pistols over the years. I agree though, it really is a dream to shoot. One of the best and smoothest shooting guns I own. It is heavy no argument there, I guess I have just become used to carrying full size steel frames over the years.

Sp101 has to be a handful w/ those stubby grips on it.

stout revolver though:thumbsup:

Sp101 has to be a handful w/ those stubby grips on it.

stout revolver though:thumbsup:

It's a beast, I love it. Believe it or not Those grips handle really well with the weight of the longer 3" barrel and like you said it's a stout revolver. When I'm putting a lot of rounds through it I switch them out for a pair of hogue's so my hand doesn't go numb but that boot grip makes it disappear for IWB carry.

Back