Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

As in every other instance with these two, I had excellent transactions with Choppaman Choppaman and prom52 prom52 . Great communication, and lighting fast service from both. Both knives are favorite models of mine, and they exceeded my very high expectations. I can't recommend them high enough. Thank you gentlemen!
Thank you brother. From my end the transaction was flawless but more so I value our friendship brother. Let’s always keep in touch.

As in every other instance with these two, I had excellent transactions with Choppaman Choppaman and prom52 prom52 . Great communication, and lightning fast service from both. Both knives are favorite models of mine, and they exceeded my very high expectations. I can't recommend them high enough. Thank you gentlemen!
Many thanks for the kind words Demian. Our transaction was a win/win. It's always good to know that a prized Fiddleback is going to a good home !

As in every other instance with these two, I had excellent transactions with Choppaman Choppaman and prom52 prom52 . Great communication, and lightning fast service from both. Both knives are favorite models of mine, and they exceeded my very high expectations. I can't recommend them high enough. Thank you gentlemen!
+1. Both are great sellers, I highly recommend them.

Back